Zebra HC100 Wristband Printer
Designed with Healthcare in mind
Developed specifically to meet the unique needs of healthcare providers, Zebra’s Patient I.D. Solution makes bar coded wristband printing easier and more cost-effective than any available laser solution.
Busy admission staff and nurses need no training to operate the HC100 printer. Simply pop the appropriate wristband cartridge into the HC100 printer, and push a button to print. The output is a long-lasting, scannable Z-Band wristband ready for the patient.
- Time saving: Compare this simple two-step process to laser solutions, which usually require staff to load forms into a special tray, print, apply a label to the band, and fold over a protective laminate coating and the time saving is immediately evident.
- Ease of Use: The printer detects the wristband size and automatically calibrates its settings for optimal print quality. Unlike other wristband printing methods, staff therefore don’t waste time printing sample bands for adjustments between print jobs.
- Less waste: Beyond saving staff time, the reliable Zebra Patient I.D. Solution avoids the waste of unused media caused by laser-printing full sheets of labels or wristbands. The HC100 produces single wristbands on demand.
- Less maintenance and printer downtime: Zebra’s tonerless, ribbonless, reliable Patient I.D. Solution has a lower cost of ownership than laser printers. The ease of use of the HC100 ensures fewer help desk and service calls.
- Print quality: The HC100 delivers crisp high quality text and bar codes that are scannable for up to 14 days even after repeated exposure to abrasion, water and common solvents found in hospitals.
- Space Saving: with the smallest footprint of any thermal or laser printer, the HC100 printer fits neatly into busy, space-constrained hospital work environments.
- Connectivity: Offering more connectivity options than any other thermal printer in the healthcare market, the printer has the flexibility to work with existing networks.
- Zebra HC100 wristband printer datasheet (PDF, 315 KB)
Learn more about the Z-Band direct wristbands.