Company-Wide Real-Time Location System Drives Efficiency at Ford Motor Company
Develop a system to reduce delay in product delivery and excess or obsolete inventory as well as track and locate specific parts and vehicles.
- More efficient use of labor
- Implementation cost savings of approximately $200,000 to $500,000 per facility
- Fast installation with a call system coming online in a matter of weeks
- Proven reliability with performance approaching Six Sigma ratings
- May reduce the time that vehicles sit on the lot by at least one day