BOURNE END – April 20, 2016 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in solutions and services that provide real-time visibility into organisations’ assets, people, and transactions, has recognised top-performing channel partners in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region at the company’s Channel Partner Summit 2016. The awards laud regional channel partners for their successes, commitment, innovation, and profound knowledge of the market and the channel ecosystem.
The winners were selected based on a set of criteria including strategic achievement, business wins, and service excellence. The winners across the 10 categories in EMEA are:
- Distributor Full Solution Portfolio Selling 2015 Award: ScanSource Europe SPRL.
- Distributor Innovative Marketing 2015 Award: Jarltech Europe GmbH.
- Distributor Best Local Support 2015 Award: Diode España S.A.
- Distributor of the Year for full portfolio 2015 Award: Ingram Micro Pan Europe GmbH.
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Winning Collaboration 2015: PocketMobile Communications A.B.
- Value Award Reseller Most Notable OS Migration Win 2015: IBCS Group Ltd.
- Value Award Reseller New Technology Adoption 2015: Dalosy Projecten B.V.
- Value Award Reseller Innovative Cross-Selling 2015: COT Computer OEM Trading GmbH.
- Value Award Reseller Best Pan European Cross-Selling 2015: Zetes Industries S.A.
- Value Award Reseller of the Year 2015: British Telecom.
The Summit also marks the start of Zebra’s new channel partner programme – PartnerConnect, which unifies Zebra’s previous channel programmes, following its acquisition of Motorola Solutions’ Enterprise business in 2014. The new programme is designed to evolve the best of Zebra’s award-winning inclusive channel ecosystem, address the needs of distributors, ISVs, and resellers, provide opportunities for growth, and meet customer and market demands.
PARTNERCONNECT KEY FACTS
- PartnerConnect supports Zebra’s vision to lead the Enterprise Asset Intelligence category through the Solution Partner track, and will provide competitive incentives designed to reward Solution Partners for their commitment and successes in developing visibility solutions that address customer needs.
- Simplicity and flexibility are the cornerstones of the new programme. Channel partners are categorized by tracks, based on individual business models, allowing partners to plan for growth and business evolution.
- The programme recognizes and rewards resellers for investments in developing technology expertise through five product specializations, including card printers, print engines, RFID, supplies, and wireless networks.
- PartnerConnect enhances product access to a majority of Zebra’s portfolio, enabling the delivery of complete solutions to meet end customers’ needs.
John Kelly, manager, Channel Strategy and Programmes, EMEA, Zebra Technologies
“The new PartnerConnect programme recognizes the changing needs of our channel partners who are increasingly exploring new sales opportunities, integrated solutions, and services for their customers. Our channel partners are a fundamental asset to the vitality of Zebra, especially in EMEA, where the markets are vast and diverse in different countries. The partner ecosystem provides great value in helping Zebra better understand market needs, identify business opportunities, and contribute tremendously to accelerating our growth together.”
Website: Zebra Technologies
Facebook: Zebra Technologies
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) makes businesses as smart and connected as the world we live in. Zebra tracking and visibility solutions transform the physical to digital, creating the data streams enterprises need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses, and empower their mobile workforces. For more information, visit the Zebra.com.
Media and Industry Analyst Contact:
+33 607 956 184
Zebra Technologies, Zebra and the Zebra logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Zebra Technologies Corporation and are used under license. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. ©2016 Zebra Technologies Corporation. All rights reserved.