Zebra Technologies Recognizes Top-Performing Asia-Pacific Partners at Channel Partner Summit
Summit marks the launch of PartnerConnect, integrating two channel communities under one channel programme
INCHEON, South Korea – April 18, 2016 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in solutions and services that provide real-time visibility into organisations’ assets, people, and transactions, has recognised top-performing channel partners in the Asia-Pacific region at the company’s Channel Partner Summit 2016. The awards laud regional channel partners for their successes, commitment, innovation, and profound knowledge of the market and the channel ecosystem.
The winners were selected based on a set of criteria, including strategic achievement, business wins, and service excellence. The winners across the eight categories in Asia-Pacific are:
- Distributor Award of Excellence: Digital China Technology Co., Ltd
- Top Reseller Awards of Excellence: Fujitsu Australia and Bar Code India Limited
- Wireless Reseller Award of Excellence: Beijing Chaolonghanjin Digital & Technology Ltd
- Card Reseller Award of Excellence: AutoID Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Strategic Wins Award of Excellence: Toyo Denso Co., Ltd.
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Award of Excellence: YonYou Group
- Services Reseller Award of Excellence: Fujitsu Australia
- Competitive Wins Awards of Excellence: The Crest Corporation (Vertex Global) and Powercomp Distribution
The Summit also marks the start of Zebra’s new channel partner programme – PartnerConnect, which unifies Zebra’s previous channel programmes, following its acquisition of Motorola Solutions’ Enterprise business in 2014. The new programme is designed to evolve the best of Zebra’s award-winning inclusive channel ecosystem, address the needs of distributors, ISVs, and resellers, provide opportunities for growth, and meet customer and market demands.
PARTNERCONNECT KEY FACTS
- PartnerConnect supports Zebra’s vision to lead the Enterprise Asset Intelligence category through the Solution Partner track, and will provide competitive incentives designed to reward Solution Partners for their commitment and successes in developing visibility solutions that address customer needs.
- Simplicity and flexibility are the cornerstones of the new programme. Channel partners are categorized by tracks, based on individual business models, allowing partners to plan for growth and business evolution.
- The programme recognizes and rewards resellers for investments in developing technology expertise through five product specializations, including card printers, print engines, RFID, supplies, and wireless networks.
- PartnerConnect enhances product access to a majority of Zebra’s portfolio, enabling the delivery of complete solutions to meet end customers’ needs.
Bill Cate, vice president, Global Channel Strategy, Programmes, and Operations, Zebra Technologies
“The new PartnerConnect programme aims to integrate our channel communities across all business lines while bearing in mind different partner business models and value propositions. This ultimately provides differentiated benefits that suit their business operations. We also recognize the changing needs of our channel partners who are increasingly exploring new sales opportunities, integrated solutions, and services for their customers. We will continue to improve our channel partner programme to solidify long-term partnerships in time to come.”
Ryan Goh, vice president and general manager, Zebra Technologies Asia Pacific
“Our channel partners are a fundamental asset to the vitality of our business, especially in Asia Pacific, where the markets are vast and diverse in different countries. The partner ecosystem provides great value in helping us better understand market needs, identify business opportunities, and contribute tremendously to accelerating our growth together. Zebra has deep respect for the channel, and we reciprocate in offering products, solutions, and services that will help them meet the demands of their customers and ultimately grow their own brands and businesses.”
Website: Zebra Technologies
Facebook: Zebra Technologies
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) makes businesses as smart and connected as the world we live in. Zebra tracking and visibility solutions transform the physical to digital, creating the data streams enterprises need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses, and empower their mobile workforces. For more information, visit the Zebra website.
Zebra Technologies, Zebra and the Zebra logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Zebra Technologies Corporation and are used under license. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. ©2016 Zebra Technologies Corporation. All rights reserved.