ACCELERATE USER ADOPTION AND MAXIMIZE YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENTS THROUGH ZEBRA’S LEARNING SERVICES
Effective training allows you to increase the return on your Zebra investment, and accelerate the user’s adoption of your technology or solution. The Zebra Knowledge Center provides learning expertise that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your environment.
The Zebra Knowledge Center offers a full Learning Solution including:
TRAINING NEEDS ASSESSMENT
We will assess, measure, and build a recommendation based on an analysis of your current needs and gaps. Online and onsite assessments are available.
CURRICULUM DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
We will develop a suggested curriculum that includes a combination of technical and operational learning as appropriate. This may be customised or off the shelf training.
We will determine the optimal delivery option for the curriculum based on business objectives.
Delivery methods include:
- Classroom Sessions (At a Zebra or Customer Facility)
- Online (Self-paced , 24/7)
- Hands-on (Experiential Labs with actual Equipment)
- On Device
- User Manuals
We will continue to evaluate the acceptance and adoption of the Learning Solution.
We supplement the curriculum with other tools as needed including:
- Interactive End-User Tool Kits (customised as needed)
- Supporting Documentation
- LMS Portal (Learning Management System which provides access to courses and curriculum)
- Leverage Zebra experts for your training needs – from needs analysis to course development, customisation, consultancy, delivery, and logistics.
Validate your knowledge of Zebra products and systems, get certified, and be publicly recognised for your expertise. Learn more about the benefits and mechanism of the Certification Programme.
To ensure proper printer maintenance and allow for maximum uptime and optimized print quality, Zebra provides expert training where Repair Technicians and Sales Engineers get the skills they need to effectively support the installation, use and repair of Zebra barcode, card and kiosk printers.