Strengthen Your Applications, Extend Your Reach With Zebra
Together with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), we’re transforming the edge of the enterprise. By coupling our market-leading products with your innovative software applications, we’re helping customers make business-critical decisions and perform their best.
Recognizing the important contributions and unique needs of ISVs, the Zebra® PartnerConnect program includes the Independent Software Vendor Track, available to companies that develop applications that run on Zebra products. As a PartnerConnect ISV, you can take advantage of:
- Development support: We help you develop and deploy differentiated applications, streamline the application development process, speed development time and enhance application performance.
- Go-to-market support: You have access to tools and resources designed to help you generate new leads, increase market penetration, discover new opportunities and prepare for market shifts.
- Ecosystem collaboration: You can create relationships with PartnerConnect resellers and establish new routes to market.
Targeted Benefits Drive ISV Success
PartnerConnect includes a host of benefits designed for ISVs, including:
- Influence registration: Providing financial rewards, free demo kits and more for registering sales opportunities in which you play an influencing role
- Development consulting: Resolving issues that arise during new application development, application migration or implementation
- Technical support: Facilitating application development and the resolution of customer technical issues
- Increased visibility: Promoting your applications through our database of partner applications searchable by customers, Zebra resellers and Zebra sales reps
- Application testing: Building market credibility through Compatible and Validated testing of your applications
- Discounted demo equipment: Lowering your costs for solution development, testing and demos
- Access to pre-launch products: Speeding time to market for applications for new Zebra products
Join the Zebra PartnerConnect Program
Our Partner Interaction Center can help with questions about the PartnerConnect Program
Business Model Flexibility
If your company develops applications that run on Zebra devices and you sell Zebra products, you can participate in PartnerConnect as both an ISV partner and a reseller—and take advantage of the wide-ranging benefits available in both tracks.
Three Tiers Reward Achievement
The ISV Track includes three tiers: Registered ISV, ISV Partner and Premier ISV Partner. As you expand your Zebra relationship, you can move to a higher tier and access benefits such as increased marketing support, closer collaboration with Zebra and access to additional demo/development kits.
Zebra Developer Portal
Available to all developers—participation in PartnerConnect not required—the Zebra Developer Portal features tools, utilities, developer kits, blogs, code samples, community forums and more to support application development on multiple platforms.