- by: Drew Ehlers
- Oct 19, 2023
- Google and Zebra are pulling out all the stops around mobility (and AI and AR) so you and your employees can source the info needed to more confidently do your jobs and secure more wins. Hear what’s unfolding.
Searching for Answers? Your Mobile Device Could Soon “Know It All” (or At Least Help Ensure You and Your Employees Do)
- by: Ben Kennedy
- Oct 11, 2023
- Over time, my “differences” have helped me relate to others. So, I thought they might also help you find and share your true self, too, no matter how you identify or who you see yourself in.
What It Was Really Like to Come Out…as Asexual, with ADHD, as Gay, and Then Finally as My Fully Authentic Self
- by: Therese Van Ryne
- Oct 5, 2023
- In her first interview since moving into this leadership role, Tami Froese talks about her disciplined approach to collaboration, execution and performance measurement – and what supply chain “resiliency” really means.
Zebra’s Chief Supply Chain Officer Says, “It’s Time to Get Back to Basics”
- by: Julie Johnson
- Sep 27, 2023
- You know those people who seem to do it all – and succeed in everything they do? That’s Jenny Krummenacher. She is consistently cheery, no matter how much she has on her plate or how many challenges are thrown her way, and Julie Johnson, Zebra's Vice President and General Manager, Mobile Computing, has always wondered if she’s like that all the time or just at work. That's why she invited her to be her guest on the latest episode of the "Women Who Wow" podcast series. Julie wanted to find out how Jenny has managed to repeatedly prove the impossible possible. Hear what she learned.
“Can’t is a Cuss Word.” I Swear.
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Sep 20, 2023
- No matter how much technology enables to run your business more efficiently, people are still the ones responsible for your success (and developing the technology that allows you to work in new, better ways so that success becomes possible). So, it's time to give credit where credit is due - and make sure we're thinking about technology in the context of human impact.
A Look at Labor: Are You Giving Too Much Credit to Technology?
- by: Paul Borovay
- Sep 14, 2023
- Saying "I feel bad" - or, rather, struggling to say them in a foreign language - changed Paul Borovay's life. They led a poor, 80-year-old Ecuadorian man to show him what a good life looks like.. And Paul's story of this profound encounter is a good reminder for us all about what it means to be fortunate, happy and wealthy.
"I Feel Bad."
- by: Bill Burns
- Jul 10, 2023
- The more we lean into technology, the more valuable human talent becomes, for technology would have no impact if not for people’s creativity, curiosity and compassion.
People – Supported by the Best Technology – Are Driving Successful Business Outcomes
- by: Julie Johnson
- Jun 30, 2023
- Find out how Zebra’s Chief Accounting Officer sustained a high-tempo, full-time career while raising four kids without burning out or missing a beat.
Women Who Wow: Colleen O’Sullivan Shows Us the Power of Pausing and Pivoting in Both Our Professional and Personal Lives
- by: Laura Kennedy
- Jun 26, 2023
- Allyship may not be as narrowly focused as you might think. Find out what it really means and takes to be an ally.
This is What It Really Means (and Takes) to Be an Ally
- by: Sheronda Grooms
- Jun 19, 2023
- Though technically a U.S. holiday, Juneteenth is a pivotal milestone in the journey toward equality and freedom and stands as a testament to the resilience, perseverance, and power of the human spirit.
Embrace the Spirit of Juneteenth: How General Gordon Granger’s Audacity Has Reverberated Around the World
- by: Gilles Gabillet
- Jun 15, 2023
- You may also want one with customers, according to one technology industry executive who has seen the upside of “shared values” and the pitfalls of poor decisions.