- by: Laura Kennedy
- Mar 21, 2023
- While equality is the main goal of societal I&D efforts, equity is the means to get there. Find out what equity looks like and how it can be used to help ensure equal opportunity access to historically marginalised communities, not just women.
Focus on Equity, Not Just Equality. It’s Good for Everyone.
- by: Julie Johnson
- Mar 14, 2023
- Carrie wears many hats as a corporate lawyer – possibly more than most people realize. Find out what type of interesting requests she receives on a “normal” day and learn how she wows us both in the mediation room and the break room.
Women Who Wow: Low-Key, High-Profile Lawyer Carrie Plater Proves that Women Really Can Do It All, Including Parent, Mediate and Assemble Fabulous Flower Arrangements
- by: Therese Van Ryne
- Mar 7, 2023
- She may be one of the most powerful women in business, but Nelda’s strength is empowering others to succeed in business and life. Learn how this hands-on CEO and consultant is giving people the power they need to grow.
Exclusive Interview: How Unique Experiences and Exemplary People Have Helped Ground and Propel Nelda J. Connors Throughout Her Award-Winning Career
- by: Bill Burns
- Mar 1, 2023
- As only the third CEO in Zebra’s history, Bill Burns' vision is to maintain continuity and drive change. Here’s how he plans to do both – with the help of employees, partners and customers.
Day One as CEO
- by: Sheronda Grooms
- Feb 28, 2023
- Innovation is a form of Black Resistance, and there are many brilliant Black people who have challenged the status quo to the benefit of all people. Here are a few names to know.
What You Didn’t Learn in School (or Probably Anywhere) about Black Inventors
- by: Sheronda Grooms
- Feb 13, 2023
- Even in a more progressive society, oppression runs rampant. What can we do to ensure future generations only have to talk about the history of Black Resistance versus joining in reality of the resistance? Here are some ideas.
Black Resistance (and Resilience): The Full Story
- by: Shelley Eades
- Feb 9, 2023
- One’s culture, career, customers and community are no longer siloed. Their overlapping influence requires us to change our vernacular and actions when it comes to matters of inclusion and diversity.
Inclusion and Diversity Action Report: How and Why We’re Championing the 4C Model
- by: Tamiko Nelson
- Jan 13, 2023
- Find out why Martin Luther King, Jr. Day shouldn’t just be seen as a holiday – or just a U.S. holiday. It’s a day that we should all spend reflecting on the meaning of peace and equality.
“This is Not Someone Else’s Struggle. It’s Our Struggle”
- by: Adam Petrus
- Jan 9, 2023
- Hear all about the technological feat – and strategic execution by multiple teams inside and outside stadiums – that must happen every game day to give you the detailed play-by-play NFL Next Gen stats on your devices.
Chalk Talk: Love the NFL’s Next Gen Stats? This is How They All Come Together Inside the Command Center
- by: Anders Gustafsson
- Jan 3, 2023
- After 15 years, I am still amazed at the incredible things our employees, partners and customers accomplish each day. I have also learned a few things as CEO that I believe can benefit everyone.
What I Have Learned About Leadership as CEO the Past 15 Years
- by: Therese Van Ryne
- Dec 22, 2022
- Two-time World Ironman Champion Lorna Hopkin had to learn to live again after the loss of her son and multiple tragedies that followed. So, she hit the road (quite literally) to find peace, purpose and her tribe. Find out why she sought physical pain to heal from emotional trauma and strengthen her mind - and why she says she would do it again.
Exclusive Interview: “I Sought Physical Pain to Heal from Emotional Trauma and Strengthen My Mind, and I Would Do It Again.”
- by: Deanna Self
- Dec 14, 2022
- A good first step is to identify existing technical—and life—skills and show them how they translate to STEM careers.
How Can We Show the Next Generation More Meaningful STEM Experiences?
Want Our Bi-Weekly Blog Roundup?
Subscribe to Zebra's Blog
Prefer Real-Time Notifications?
Get the RSS feeds
Search the Blog
Are You a Zebra Developer?
Find more technical discussions on our Developer Portal blog.
Reflexis is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Reflexis blog for more retail, hospitality and banking-related insights.
Fetch Robotics is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Fetch blog for robotics-related insights.
Looking for more expert insights?
Visit the Zebra Story Hub for more interviews, news, and industry trend analysis.