- by: Graeme Simons
- Nov 28, 2023
- Shoppers want more autonomy. They also want more on-demand associate assistance (when needed), along with faster payment experiences. Here are some easy ways to give them everything they want.
The Point of Sale is Where Sales are Won or Lost. So, What are You Doing to Win?
- by: Oliver Ledgard
- Nov 14, 2023
- When you're traveling, you shouldn't have to spend hours waiting to get into the country. That’s why you might want to visit Cyprus, where government officials have found a way to accelerate visitor documentation checks and reduce queues to get into the country.
A Trip to Paradise Shouldn’t Be Delayed by Long Lines
- by: Spyros Katopodis
- Oct 31, 2023
- There are many advantages to test automation – and to giving your human testers AI tools to assist with exploratory and performance testing. Here are the proven ones.
How You Should Be Using AI for Testing and Quality Assurance
- by: Sara Lauer
- Oct 30, 2023
- Store managers say there are never enough hours in the day to get everything done, but there are – if you can make it easier for them to schedule retail associates.
Your Store Manager's Christmas Wishlist: More Time
- by: Ash Sawhney
- Oct 26, 2023
- Though we can do almost anything virtually these days, there are some efforts better served when everyone’s huddled in the same room. The day you deploy digital technology is one of them.
The Case for On-Site, In-Person Software Implementation Projects
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Oct 19, 2023
- Google and Zebra are pulling out all the stops around mobility (and AI and AR) so you and your employees can source the info needed to more confidently do your jobs and secure more wins. Hear what’s unfolding.
Searching for Answers? Your Mobile Device Could Soon “Know It All” (or At Least Help Ensure You and Your Employees Do)
- by: Matt Van Bogart
- Oct 17, 2023
- Marcin Kowalski from Avicon Vision Systems in Poland pulls the veil back on some very cool ways machine vision technology is being used to track ball movements, confirm the quality of a chicken’s life, and more.
Industrial Automation Insider: How Machine Vision is Helping You Better See What’s Happening with Your Favorite Fast Food, Sports Teams and More
- by: Leonardo Borgini
- Oct 16, 2023
- Want to confirm passengers have the proper tickets before the train departs – or the passenger departs at the next stop? Consider digital wallet tickets powered by Apple VAS and Google Smart Tap on Zebra mobile devices.
How to Speed Up Ticket Checks (and Boarding) on Passenger Rail Routes
- by: Roger Chien
- Oct 12, 2023
- Did you know there are Wi-Fi 6 printers available or that you might need to switch to one? Learn more about how they work and how you can prepare for the transition to Wi-Fi 6 - and Wi-Fi 6 printers.
How to Prepare for Your Move to Wi-Fi 6 – and Wi-Fi 6 Printers
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- Oct 10, 2023
- Have you been integrating your barcode scanners and RFID readers with your ERP system correctly? Or could a few adjustments to your approach make your job, and information sharing, easier? Find out.
How to Properly Integrate Automated Data Capture Hardware with Your ERP System
- by: Bruce Willins
- Oct 4, 2023
- Here are some calculations to run and often overlooked factors to consider before you think that a consumer mobile device is going to be “cheaper" than one purpose-built for business or industrial use cases.