ChemResist Resin Ribbon
Premium resin ribbon for superior image durability
The quality of your thermal ribbons impacts everything from label performance and printhead lifespan to the productivity of your operations. You can count on superior performance with Zebra’s ChemResist Resin Ribbon. When paired with compatible synthetic materials, specifically Z-Xtreme White and Silver, this ribbon provides high-quality and durable print, ideal for use in high-temperature and extreme environments. The ChemResist ribbon also provides resistance against strong chemicals such as acetone and xylene, ideal for manufacturing applications.
Ideal for use:
- With high-end synthetic materials which require extreme resistance to harsh chemicals
- In environments with high temperature and harsh environments that require excellent print quality, print durability and label performance
- When applications require strong resistance against ultra-high temperatures and harsh outdoor environments
Our supplies R&D team perform stringent print quality, durability and printhead life tests as well as printing on a wide range of material types, at various speeds using Zebra printers. These tests include evaluating:
- Material Compatibility – To ensure proper adhesion of the ribbon to a wide range of materials
- Environmental Performance – The level of resistance to chemicals, outdoor exposure and abrasion
- Complex Label Format Performance – High Performance when printing small font sizes, intricate regulatory symbols, and rotated barcodes
- Ribbon Backcoating Build-up – We measure the amount of back coating build up on the printhead to ensure minimal printhead impact.
Need your label in a hurry? Z-Band Splash is part of ZipShip— on the shelf and ready for immediate dispatch. You get fast shipment, and the minimum order is just one box.margins are a concern, we offer a purely software decode option — no hardware required.
Printing supplies can impact everything from printhead lifespan to operational efficiency. That’s why we design, product and rigorously pre-test our own line of thermal printing supplies to ensure consistent, optimized performance. We utilize an ISO 9001 certified, 23-point inspection process to and consistent materials to ensure reliable performance from order-to-order. No matter when you order your labels, you can count on the same consistent performance.
Achieve superior image durability in extreme conditions with the ChemResist Resin Ribbon.
For more information, please visit www.zebra.com/ribbons
|Base Film Caliper||4.5 microns|
|Total Caliper||7 microns +/- 10%|
|Scanning Capabilities||IR and visible light|
|Recommended Storage Conditions (before use)||1 year duration when stored at 10°C to 26°C at 25% to 50% RH|
10 or 12 mil normal code up to 203.2mm/sec print speed
|Typical ANSI Grade A|
15 mil rotated code up to 152.4mm/sec print speed
|Typical ANSI Grade B|
|Glass Cleaner with Ammonia||Recommended|
Alcohol (90% Isopropyl& Alcohol)
|Z-Xtreme 5000T White and Silver|
REACH/ Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC)
110mm x 300metres - Industrial
The information contained in this document is to be used for guidance only and is not intended for use in setting specifications. All purchasers of Zebra products shall be solely responsible for independently determining if the product conforms to all requirements of their unique application. All products should be pre-tested to ensure they meet all intended requirements of specific end-use applications.
|Supplies are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of shipment. For the complete warranty statement, please visit:
Markets and Applications
- Laboratory and slide labeling
- Chemical labeling
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of Zebra Technologies Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2023 Zebra Technologies Corp. and/or its affiliates.