Managed & Visibility Services
Give CUSTOMERS VISIBILITY INTO THE WEALTH OF OPERATIONAL INFORMATION about assets and performance
Managed & Visibility Services allows the customer to know:
- Where their devices are
- How their devices are performing
- If the devices are being fully utilized
- If the devices are properly configured with a fully charged battery for full-shift power
- How operational processes are performing
Built on Zebra’s Asset Visibility Platform — a cloud-based management and integration platform, our managed services give you anywhere, anytime access to your data, enabling timely decision making and the ability to take the action required to improve business performance.
Zebra OVS and AVS Fact Sheets
OPERATIONAL VISIBILITY SERVICE (OVS)
Get the control and actionable insight you need to drive improved business performance. OVS provides the location, condition, health, and usage patterns of an organizations mobile environment including your mobile computing devices and LinkOS networked enabled printers.
OVS provides the customer with the following benefits:
- Fully hosted Zebra Cloud platform. Convenient remote access to your customizable Operational Dashboard.
- Easy to order. Standard part number and pricing; order together with your Essential or Select Zebra OneCare support service; included with Premier Zebra OneCare Service.
- Integrated Mobile Device Management (MDM) capabilities. Get full MDM capabilities with Zebra's OVS to remotely support operational requirements such as device updates, proactive management, troubleshooting, remote triage and security controls such as remote lock and wipe.
- Configurable thresholds and proactive alerts aligned to user roles transforms complex data into actionable insight.
For customers who have already invested in an on-premise MDM system, the OVS Connect solution uses “connection software” that is able to access data from the existing MDM and send this data to Zebra’s cloud-based Asset Visibility Platform for reporting. Customers are able to receive the full benefits of OVS while protecting their current MDM investment.
Key Features of OVS Connect.
- Asset health, utilization trends, geo-location, device metrics & reports
- Operational dashboard, configurable views & thresholds
- Reporting & analytics with data from operational environment
- Connection to customer’s managed MDM for operational dashboard
- Online training
- Technical helpdesk for platform support
ASSET VISIBILITY SERVICE (AVS)
Asset Visibility Service is designed to increase device availability for Zebra mobile computers and printers. AVS offers insight into device health, utilization and performance in customer environments resulting in increased employee productivity and company operational efficiency.
- Ideal for customers who need valuable business-critical data about device health and usage but do not need the more expensive two-way remote management capabilities of an MDM tool.
- AVS utilizes a factory-installed agent available on Zebra devices which when activated provides quick and easy asset visibility without lengthy configuration or commissioning process.
- Powered by Zebra’s cloud-based Asset Visibility Platform, AVS provides at-a-glance dashboards to show performance, and availability of business-critical assets and leverages advanced predictive analytics to provide recommendations so customers can maximize operational performance.