Issue / Question
Pairing and connecting Link-OS V6 Mobile Bluetooth printers
ZQ300, ZQ500, ZQ600 series
Resolution / Answer
The bluetooth.discoverable function is set to off by default in Link-OS v6.0. The Bluetooth host devices will not discover the printer at this time.
The Bluetooth pairing steps are as follows:
1. Power up the printer with Bluetooth module. Then press the FEED button for 5 seconds. The Bluetooth icon on the screen will flash and the printer enters Bluetooth Pairing Mode.
2. Search Bluetooth devices on Bluetooth host devices. The printer will be discovered.
3. Pair the printer. The Bluetooth Pairing Passcode will be displayed on both the host device and the printer screen. Click and accept passcodes on both devices.
4. Now we can connect the printer to the host devices in App, eg. Printer Setup.
5. After we restart the printer, the host device previously pairs with the printer can connect to the printer with pairing again.