- by: Adam Petrus
- Aug 17, 2022
- As the NFL works to balance tradition with innovation, data is proving core to every decision made in the back office and on the field. This is what to expect, whether you’re an NFL hopeful or just a fan.
Chalk Talk Podcast Episode #7: NFL Legend and Football Operations Executive, Troy Vincent, Says Data Will Change What Players, Coaches, Officials and Scouts Do This Season. Find Out How.
- by: David Barach
- Aug 16, 2022
- And if they know AI can help with the current pricing mess, why are they hesitating?
You Know You Need AI Pricing Solutions. But Do Your Company’s Leaders Know It?
- by: Chris Sullivan
- Aug 10, 2022
- I sat down with an RN from APAC and a healthcare technologist from EMEA to talk about how RFID and other track and trace technologies are saving lives and money in hospitals, as well as best practices and common mistakes they see with location technology implementations.
What to Know Before Rolling Out Real-Time Location Solutions Across Your Healthcare System
- by: Mark Schwans
- Jul 26, 2022
- It still involves “automation and insights,” as well as people. But it requires you to approach automation and insights with a different definition of “intelligence.”
There’s a Better Way to Align Inventory to Shifting Consumer Demands
- by: William Corns
- Jul 20, 2022
- Two global pharma technology experts share some of the unique ways they’ve been working with Zebra customers and partners to address the top challenges faced throughout the supply chain today.
Industrial Automation Insider: How Pharmaceutical Companies are Pairing Machine Vision with RFID, Temperature Sensors and More for Track and Trace and Compliance
- by: Adam Petrus
- Jul 14, 2022
- We chatted with the soon-to-be Fox Sports analyst about what’s most important to him, why he’s a big fan of homework, and how the football landscape is changing on and off the field. Listen now.
Chalk Talk Episode #6: Former NFL Coach Sean Payton Talks about His New Team, as Well as What Excites and Frightens Him about the Next Chapter of His Movie-Worthy Story
- by: Parth Thakker
- Jul 13, 2022
- You need to change the way you’re calculating inventory allocations if you want to get control of this situation. But you don’t need to rewrite your formula to get to the right numbers. Here’s why.
Balancing Retail Orders in Times of Shortage Can Be as Simple As “An Extension”
- by: David Degrassi
- Jul 12, 2022
- You can also use front-line workers’ active devices to find the missing ones thanks to recent updates to Zebra Device Tracker. You may even be able to anticipate when a device is apt to go offline – and stop it.
Did You Know? Device Tracker Can Notify You When You Are Near a Zebra Mobile Device That Is Idle Too Long, Going Offline, or Missing.
- by: Jeff Stark
- Jul 7, 2022
- Shaun McCarthy joins me on the Your Edge podcast to paint a realistic picture of 5G’s value to businesses. We also reveal how private 5G could – and should – be used alongside Wi-Fi 6 if you have automation ambitions.
Cisco Leader Agrees: The Pandemic Subtly Accelerated – and Dramatically Altered – Enterprise Adoption of 5G
- by: Rob Armstrong
- Jun 29, 2022
- Learn more about our team’s personal experience with the software tool and how we’ve integrated it with other supply chain systems to help drive better outcomes.
The Full Story: How Zebra is Using the FourKites Platform to Improve Order Management and Fulfillment
- by: Amanda Honig
- Jun 27, 2022
- Does that mean they can utilize the same tools and techniques to recruit and retain talent?
A Look at Labor: Fortune 500 CEOs and Local Entrepreneurs Find Themselves on Common Ground When It Comes to Finding Workers
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Jun 22, 2022
- jem & fix maintains its prices by continually investing in new technologies that are innovative but not disruptive.
DIY Retailer Reaches Maximum Efficiency, Thanks to a “Familiar” Mobile Solution