Ownership, Copyright, and Trademark Notices
©2018 ZIH Corp and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Zebra and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. No right is granted to use of a Zebra trademark or service mark is conveyed hereunder. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information, click here. Title to this Site and all intellectual property developed, originated, or prepared by Zebra in connection with this Site remain vested exclusively in Zebra or its licensors. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works, broadcast or publicly display any content from this Site without the prior express written permission of Zebra. Unauthorized reproduction, duplication or use of this Site constitutes copyright infringement, and in the United States is punishable in federal court by fine and imprisonment. You grant Zebra rights to any information submitted via this Site and agree that Zebra may contact you if you provide your contact information.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IT CONTAINS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE SECURE. USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. IN FURTHERANCE THEREOF, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ZEBRA DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT RELATED TO THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZEBRA OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CHANNEL PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESS, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE WITH ZEBRA RELATED TO THIS SITE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
This Agreement will be interpreted under, and any disputes whether sounding in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of this Agreement or your use of this Site will be governed by, the laws of Illinois excluding its conflicts of law principles and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal and State Courts in Cook County, Illinois in connection with all actions arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Site, and waive any objections that venue is an inconvenient forum. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If you live in a country or state that does not allow any of the foregoing exclusions or limitations of liability or any of the disclaimers of warranties in above, such exclusions or limitations will not apply to you but only to the extent such exclusions or limitations are not allowed. In such case, such exclusions or limitations shall be limited to the extent required by applicable law.
Zebra’s Privacy Statement describes how Zebra collects, uses, transfers and discloses data obtained through Zebra’s websites; click here for more information. Zebra has certified its adherence to and compliance with EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and U.S.-Swiss Privacy Shield. For Zebra’s Privacy Shield Policy and certification under EU-US Privacy Shield and US-Swiss Privacy Shield, click here.
This Site should be viewed using a modern browser such the current version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
Zebra Technologies Corporation (“Zebra”) respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Zebra will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Zebra's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Zebra will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Zebra or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Zebra, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Zebra may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Zebra removes the allegedly infringing materials, Zebra will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Zebra removed or disabled access to the materials. Zebra may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Zebra designated Copyright Agent is:
Zebra Technologies Corporation
3 Overlook Point
Lincolnshire, Il 60069
Zebra’s Blog Commenting Policy
The Your Edge blog is a place for thought-provoking, two-way discussions about the issues, trends and opportunities impacting your business. We invite you to share your stories, best practices, lessons learned and more with our Zebra team and other Your Edge readers.
However, we want to note that all comments posted to Your Edge will be moderated and are subject to approval prior to publication. Zebra reserves the right to edit or delete any comments that violate the terms below.
We will not allow the following types of posts:
- Posts from anonymous commenters. You must identify at least your name and company in your profile.
- Spam or content that is solely promotional in nature. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic. Please do not pitch us your company, products, services, website, ads, etc.
- Offensive or inappropriate language. Though we welcome healthy debate about the topics discussed in each blog or post, we will not permit commenters to harass, demean or threaten one another or Your Edge contributors.
- Pictures or depictions of violence are not permitted.
- Comments that are crude, offensive or defamatory or targets or advocates against groups of people based on their race, religion, ethnic origin, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity
- Protected personal information.
- Comments that are unrelated to the blog.
- Comments that restate or repeat information from the blog but do not carry the discussion forward.
- Comments that violate anyone’s intellectual property, including trademarks and/or copyrights.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com.
Have a Zebra support or service question? Please submit your inquiry via the official Zebra Support page versus the Your Edge comment section to ensure a timely response.
V3 Effective Date June 27, 2019