Making Modern Warehousing a Reality
Today’s warehouses face ever-increasing demands for speed and accuracy while contending with tighter labor markets, rising costs and economic uncertainty. Decision-makers are accelerating their investments in technology to increase efficiency across the supply chain and future-proof their operations to meet their goals around customers, regulatory requirements and employee expectations.
- Modernization plans remain a priority for the immediate future.
- Decision-makers plan to increase the implementation of sensor technology throughout warehousing facilities within the next year.
- Technology tools and automation make associates feel more valued.
- Supply Chain Resiliency and Agility
- Achieving the Perfect Order Profitability
- Automation, Augmentation and Labor Planning
of decision makers have/plan to accelerate timelines of modernization projects.
of associates agree that implementing warehouse technologies, robotics and devices would help attract and retain workers.
of decision-makers have or are planning to automate workflows by 2024.
Supply Chain Resiliency
Find out how modern warehouses are adapting to market fluctuations, responding to unforeseen challenges, and implementing technologies and practices that allow for greater responsiveness and flexibility across the supply chain.
Perfect Order Profitablity
Explore the strategies, processes, and tools that warehouses are adopting to ensure every order is not only accurate and timely but also maximizes profit margins in an era of rising operational costs and customer expectations.
Automation, Augmentation & Labor Planning
Discover how warehouses are leveraging advanced automation tools, augmenting human tasks with technology, and strategically planning their workforce to optimize efficiency, enhance productivity, and address the challenges of a rapidly evolving logistics landscape.