Enterprise Keyboard is designed to provide the most productive means possible of inputting data into Zebra devices. Building on the stock Android keyboard, Enterprise Keyboard adds programmable keys, switches quickly between languages and key layouts, and has the ability to scan data directly into an application.
Enterprise Keyboard also makes use of Android's Personal dictionary for spelling suggestions and corrections, permitting customers and partners to populate the device with industry-specific terms to help improve the speed and accuracy of keyboard input.
- Switch keyboard layouts with taps or swipes
- Scan directly with the Barcode tab to collect data where and when it's needed
- Input long-press characters with a finger-flick
- The Globe key quickly pages through selected languages
- Remappable keys easily enable custom key layouts
- A specially designed color scheme permits easy viewing indoors and out
- Supports use of Android's Personal dictionary for spelling suggestions, correction, etc.
Please note: v.22.214.171.124 is the last version of Enterprise Keyboard that can be independently downloaded. Zebra devices running Android 7.x Nougat and higher come pre-installed with v.1.7 or higher. For Zebra devices running Android 6.x Marshmallow or older, v.1.7 and higher will be automatically installed as part of any LifeGuard update.
Additional information and documentation is available at Zebra Techdocs.