Enterprise Keyboard Support
Enterprise Keyboard is designed to provide the most productive means possible of inputting data into Zebra devices. Building on the stock Android keyboard, Enterprise Keyboard adds programmable keys, switches quickly between languages and key layouts, and has the ability to scan data directly into an application.
Enterprise Keyboard also makes use of Android's Personal dictionary for spelling suggestions and corrections, permitting customers and partners to populate the device with industry-specific terms to help improve the speed and accuracy of keyboard input.
- Switch keyboard layouts with taps or swipes
- Scan directly with the Barcode tab to collect data where and when it's needed
- Input long-press characters with a finger-flick
- The Globe key quickly pages through selected languages
- Remappable keys easily enable custom key layouts
- A specially designed color scheme permits easy viewing indoors and out
- Supports use of Android's Personal dictionary for spelling suggestions, correction, etc.
Additional information and documentation is available at Zebra Techdocs.
Device to Version/Operating System Compatibility
|Device||Version 22.214.171.124||Version 126.96.36.199||Version 188.8.131.52||Version 184.108.40.206||Version 1.5||Version 1.6|
|ET5x||L||L||M||L, M||L, M|
|MC40||KK||KK||KK||KK, L||KK, L|
|TC70||KK, L||KK, L||KK, L||KK, L|
|TC75||KK, L||KK, L||KK, L||KK, L||KK, L|
|TC8000||KK, L||KK, L|