- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Jan 23, 2023
- Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) can make people more productive, which is exactly what manufacturers, warehouse operators, distributors need right now if they want to fulfill customers’ needs.
As Interest in Robotics Automation Grows, This Team is Helping Supply Chain Companies Turn “Interest” into “Action” – and Achieve Better Business Outcomes
- by: Jasneet Kohli
- Jan 19, 2023
- Perishable good restocks require precise inventory planning by retailers. That’s why predictive ordering AI/ML algorithms may be some of the best innovations since sliced bread. Find out how they work.
How AI is Redefining Direct Store Delivery
- by: Lesly Gonzalez
- Jan 12, 2023
- Executing modern store operations will require more than just a few upgrades at the point of sale. But they will be worth it when they help save sales – and save you money on energy bills. Find out how the Zebra Workstation Connect platform can help you improve, and speed up, all sorts of customer transactions...away from traditional registers.
Today’s Shoppers Want and Need Everything to Happen Faster in Retail Stores. Making This One Change on the Floor and Even in the Back Office Can Help.
- by: Dan Baldwin
- Jan 11, 2023
- Retail, logistics, shipping, and warehouse teams are having to move more cold chain goods every day. So, they will appreciate how the Zebra RS6100 can survive extreme temps and help them maintain a steady tempo.
Industry’s First Freezer-Rated, Single Finger Bluetooth Wearable Scanner Hits the Market at Just the Right Time
- by: Adam Petrus
- Jan 9, 2023
- Hear all about the technological feat – and strategic execution by multiple teams inside and outside stadiums – that must happen every game day to give you the detailed play-by-play NFL Next Gen stats on your devices.
Chalk Talk: Love the NFL’s Next Gen Stats? This is How They All Come Together Inside the Command Center
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Dec 19, 2022
- RFID data standardization, the falling cost of RFID tag production, new product development and adoption in ever more verticals are changing how everything from cacti and cannabis to kitchen installations are managed. Check this out.
What Do Cacti, Cannabis and Kitchens Have in Common?
- by: William Corns
- Dec 1, 2022
- The growing value of automation – and the confluence of robotics, machine vision, and RFID with other technologies – is driven by much more than labor challenges or compliance requirements.
Industrial Automation Insider: This Is What You Should Watch For – and Do – in the Next Few Months According to a Global Futurist and a Market Intelligence Lead
- by: John Pomerleau
- Nov 16, 2022
- Do you know why IP ratings, drop specs, processing power, and the different security, UX and workflow-specific features really matter to your business? Or how they work with other tech to help workers deliver results?
This is What Spec Sheets Won’t Tell You About New Mobile Computers Such as the Ultra-Rugged Zebra TC73 or TC78
- by: Shannon Swanson
- Nov 9, 2022
- Technology doesn’t cure all ailments, but it can help people prevent, cope with and heal from illnesses and injuries. That’s why we’re changing up Zebra’s healthcare roadmap just a bit and making some special stops.
We’ve Reached a Huge Milestone in Our Healthcare Journey, and We Have You (and Zippy) to Thank! (Now, It’s Our Turn to Help You.)
- by: Gene Hofer
- Nov 2, 2022
- It takes a certain skill, a little inventiveness, and a lot of science to create the barcode labels, RFID tags and environmental sensors that keep you connected to your products, packages, pallets and people. Check this out.
These Scientists are Behind Some of the Greatest Tech Innovations of Our Time. Find Out What They’re Doing at Zebra’s Supplies and Sensors R&D Innovation Labs.
- by: Michael Fein
- Oct 27, 2022
- If you haven’t thought about how you’re going to take advantage of RFID or comply with a growing number of customers’ RFID track and trace requirements, that’s okay. Just start with the fundamentals.
As More Industries Race to Adopt RFID, There are a Few Things You Should Do to Keep Your Organization at the Forefront
- by: Jonathan Marshall
- Oct 18, 2022
- New models, such as the Zebra ZT231 and ZT111 are smaller, more affordable and loaded with new features that make it easier to keep your printers online and your business moving forward.
Industrial Printers Are More Valuable and Accessible to Your Business Than You Might Think
Want Our Bi-Weekly Blog Roundup?
Subscribe to Zebra's Blog
Prefer Real-Time Notifications?
Get the RSS feeds
Search the Blog
Are You a Zebra Developer?
Find more technical discussions on our Developer Portal blog.
Reflexis is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Reflexis blog for more retail, hospitality and banking-related insights.
Fetch Robotics is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Fetch blog for robotics-related insights.
Looking for more expert insights?
Visit the Zebra Story Hub for more interviews, news, and industry trend analysis.