- by: Graeme Simons
- Feb 14, 2023
- It’s time to stop underestimating package sizes and undercharging customers for shipping. There’s a better way to get an accurate measurement and payment at drop-off and pickup points.
8 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Mobile Dimensioning (But Should If You Accept or Process Packages)
- by: Nader Newman
- Feb 2, 2023
- Puneet Shetty, Vice President of Product Management, Celona explains when private 4G/5G/CBRS wireless networks will prove more reliable and cost effective.
Ask the Expert: Why Should I Use a Private Wireless Network versus a Wi-Fi Network for My Business?
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Jan 23, 2023
- Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) can make people more productive, which is exactly what manufacturers, warehouse operators, distributors need right now if they want to fulfill customers’ needs.
As Interest in Robotics Automation Grows, This Team is Helping Supply Chain Companies Turn “Interest” into “Action” – and Achieve Better Business Outcomes
- by: Lesly Gonzalez
- Jan 12, 2023
- Executing modern store operations will require more than just a few upgrades at the point of sale. But they will be worth it when they help save sales – and save you money on energy bills. Find out how the Zebra Workstation Connect platform can help you improve, and speed up, all sorts of customer transactions...away from traditional registers.
Today’s Shoppers Want and Need Everything to Happen Faster in Retail Stores. Making This One Change on the Floor and Even in the Back Office Can Help.
- by: Dan Baldwin
- Jan 11, 2023
- Retail, logistics, shipping, and warehouse teams are having to move more cold chain goods every day. So, they will appreciate how the Zebra RS6100 can survive extreme temps and help them maintain a steady tempo.
Industry’s First Freezer-Rated, Single Finger Bluetooth Wearable Scanner Hits the Market at Just the Right Time
- by: Adam Petrus
- Jan 9, 2023
- Hear all about the technological feat – and strategic execution by multiple teams inside and outside stadiums – that must happen every game day to give you the detailed play-by-play NFL Next Gen stats on your devices.
Chalk Talk: Love the NFL’s Next Gen Stats? This is How They All Come Together Inside the Command Center
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Dec 19, 2022
- RFID data standardization, the falling cost of RFID tag production, new product development and adoption in ever more verticals are changing how everything from cacti and cannabis to kitchen installations are managed. Check this out.
What Do Cacti, Cannabis and Kitchens Have in Common?
- by: William Corns
- Dec 1, 2022
- The growing value of automation – and the confluence of robotics, machine vision, and RFID with other technologies – is driven by much more than labor challenges or compliance requirements.
Industrial Automation Insider: This Is What You Should Watch For – and Do – in the Next Few Months According to a Global Futurist and a Market Intelligence Lead
- by: John Pomerleau
- Nov 16, 2022
- Do you know why IP ratings, drop specs, processing power, and the different security, UX and workflow-specific features really matter to your business? Or how they work with other tech to help workers deliver results?
This is What Spec Sheets Won’t Tell You About New Mobile Computers Such as the Ultra-Rugged Zebra TC73 or TC78
- by: Shannon Swanson
- Nov 9, 2022
- Technology doesn’t cure all ailments, but it can help people prevent, cope with and heal from illnesses and injuries. That’s why we’re changing up Zebra’s healthcare roadmap just a bit and making some special stops.
We’ve Reached a Huge Milestone in Our Healthcare Journey, and We Have You (and Zippy) to Thank! (Now, It’s Our Turn to Help You.)
- by: Gene Hofer
- Nov 2, 2022
- It takes a certain skill, a little inventiveness, and a lot of science to create the barcode labels, RFID tags and environmental sensors that keep you connected to your products, packages, pallets and people. Check this out.