Zebra Support for Windows Autopilot
Zebra Technologies is announcing broader support for Windows Autopilot for select rugged tablet computers. Now, customers can choose from a line of tough, reliable, and powerful tablets tailored for you with a new Windows feature which helps customers enable automatic Windows device configuration out of the box.
Windows Autopilot is a collection of technologies used to set up and pre-configure new devices, getting them ready for productive use. You can also use Windows Autopilot to reset, repurpose, and recover devices. This solution enables an IT department to achieve the above with little to no infrastructure to manage, with a process that's easy and simple.
Windows Autopilot simplifies the Windows device lifecycle, for both IT and end users, from initial deployment to end of life. Using cloud-based services, Windows Autopilot:
- Reduces the time IT spends on deploying, managing, and retiring devices
- Reduces the infrastructure required to maintain the devices
- Maximizes ease of use for all types of end users
Organizations seeking to register and use Windows Autopilot must have the following:
- Azure AD Premium
- Microsoft Intune, VMware Workspace ONE or another Autopilot-compatible MDM solution
- Devices which use Autopilot must have a connection to the Internet, and access to the appropriate Microsoft Azure AD infrastructure