Issue / Question
How do I find the ZP500 FedEx printer driver?
ZP500, ZP500 Plus, ZP505
Resolution / Answer
||NOTE The ZP500 Series Thermal Printers are parcel/post-labeling printers designed exclusively for Federal Express (FedEx). Support materials for these printers are made available from FedEx.
Downloading the Drivers from FedEx
To download the ZP500 Series drivers from the FedEx site, follow the steps below.
- Go to the site https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/ship-manager/software.html#tab-2.
- Navigate to the Resource and Support tab.
- Click Printer and Peripheral Support.
- Scroll down to the Download Printer Drivers section, and download the printer driver that matches your operating system.
- Proceed with Step 3 in the section below.
Downloading the Drivers from Zebra
To download the ZP500 Series drivers from our Zebra FedEx Support site, follow the steps below.
- Go to the site https://www.fedex.zebra.com/drivers.asp.
- Download the printer driver that matches your operating system.
- Locate the downloaded ZIP file and unzip it.
- Click setup.exe file to run the Zebra Printer Driver Installation Wizard.
- If you have an individual; printer model you would like to install, choose Install Zebra Printer.
If you want to pre-load the Zebra drivers on this computer for use later, choose Pre-install Zebra Drivers
- Scroll through the list of printers, and select your desired printer driver to install. Click Next to proceed.
- Enter a name for your printer and select the port that your printer is connected to. Click Next when you are done.
- If desired, you may opt to install the Zebra Font Downloader and Zebra Status Monitor to help simplify the use of Zebra printers.
- Click Finish to begin the installation process.
If you have difficulties installing the driver or have any further questions on the ZP500 Series Thermal Printers, please contact Zebra Support.