EP10 HF Tools for Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 Pro includes a RFID demo and a RFID keyboard wedge emulator.
The RFID demo application supports many functionalities:
- Read ID: Detects the tag into the RF field and displays his UID
- Scripts: Allows executing predefined scripts like read/write tags memory.
- Hyper Terminal: Allows sending a protocol command to RFID reader
- EEPROM: Gives access to the registry of RFID reader
- Plug-ins: Gives access to external application
The RFID Keyboard Wedge application allows using the RFID like a barcode scanner. The data read from the RFID tag are sent to the keyboard buffer and written to the active window.