123Scan is an easy-to-use, PC-based software tool that enables the quick and easy set up of Zebra scanners.
Minimum PC Requirements
· Pentium Dual-Core E214 1.6GHz or Pentium Mobile Dual-Core T2060 or Pentium Celeron E1200 1.6GHz
· 2GB RAM 1.2 GB free hard drive space
· USB port, 1.1 or higher, for the connection of USB Scanners
Minimum display resolution = 1024 by 768 pixels
123Scan2 can be launched from the Windows XP / 7 Start button.
· Start / All Programs /Zebra Scanner / 123Scan2
123Scan2 can be launched using Windows 8.1 from Start Screen
· Start Screen / Apps / Zebra Scanner / 123Scan2
123Scan 32 bit
123Scan 64 bit
For maximum uptime and availability, we can help your business ensure its Zebra mobile computers, bar code scanners, RFID devices and wireless LAN (WLAN) infrastructure are online and ready for business.
Zebra offers repair services for products that are under warranty, covered by a service contract or through a time-and-material-based charge.