BOURNE END – April 20, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, is an exhibitor (Booth 874) and presenter at the Retail Business Technology Expo.
Zebra will be showcasing its wider portfolio for retailers including solutions for inventory management, point of sale and the retail supply chain. Waitrose Head of Customer Experience, Matt Clifton and Zebra retail expert, Mark Thomson will discuss new ways for customers to shop in-store and how to enhance the customer experience with Zebra’s self-scanning solution. Titled “Waitrose Quick Check 5 – Next Generation Self Scanning”, the joint presentation will take place on from 11 a.m. to noon, Monday, May 8 at Olympia in London.
Zebra Technologies continues to be at the forefront of developing innovative solutions that provide retailers with visibility and actionable insight into their customers, inventory and other valued assets from the point of sale to the distribution center and beyond. Zebra solutions allow retailers to capitalize on three key technology megatrends - the Internet of Things (IoT), mobility, and cloud computing - to create an Intelligent Retail Enterprise. This enables retailers to outperform their competition, elevate the customer experience and strengthen their operations to win in the new retail reality.
KEY FACTS ON SOLUTIONS FEATURED IN ZEBRA’S BOOTH
- SmartSense™ for Retail is an Enterprise Asset Intelligence solution that enables retailers to achieve optimal stock levels, improve the shopper experience, increase sales and enhance loss prevention capabilities.
- Developed for retail on the Android™ operating system, the TC51 touch computer is designed to provide durability, power and security for business users with an intuitive consumer design for end users.
- The TC51 is supported by Zebra’s Mobility DNA,the industry’s most comprehensive suite of application security, development tools and mobile end-user apps to enable anywhere connectivity and streamlined workflows for improved collaboration and customer service.
- The MC18 personal shopper retail mobile computer empowers shoppers to instantly locate items, check pricing and receive personalized promotions to improve associate productivity and customer self-service.
- Zebra’s latest 2D imager, the DS2200 series is easy to deploy, use and manage. It enables small- and medium-sized businesses to upgrade to the latest 2D technology at a price comparable to 1D scanners.
Mark Thomson, Retail and Hospitality Director, EMEA, Zebra Technologies
“The convergence of key megatrends including IoT, mobility and cloud computing have led to a new operational paradigm called the ‘Intelligent Enterprise’. To be truly omnichannel, retailers require actionable data based on intelligence that enables them to make better real-time operational decisions. Zebra’s solutions give retailers new levels of visibility and functionality so they can provide an exceptional shopping experience both in-store and online.”
About Zebra Technologies
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organisations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
+33 (0) 620 992 425
Industry Analyst Contact:
ZEBRA and the stylised Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2016 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.