BOURNE END, UK – Sept. 5, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, announced it has won two accolades in the A' Design Award & Competition. The company received a gold award for its TC5 Series touch computer and silver award for its DS8100 Series scanner in the Digital and Electronic Devices Design Category. The aim of the A' Design Award & Competition is to encourage designers and brands worldwide to create superior products and projects for the benefit of society.
KEY FACTS ABOUT ZEBRA’S AWARD-WINNING PRODUCTS
- The TC5 Series touch computers are used in retail, transportation and logistics, field service, warehouse and healthcare applications to drive higher levels of productivity and service and are adaptable to market-specific use cases.
- The TC5 Series trigger handle adds extra productivity for scan-intensive use cases. Active Edge™ offers easy access to features such as the camera or 1D/2D barcode scanner. The touchscreen works with gloved hands, stylus, and in both wet and dry conditions for ease of use.
- The DS8100 high-performance corded and cordless scanners, enable greater efficiency with superior scan range and PRZM technology, can read virtually any barcode, including damaged or misprinted barcodes and scan multiple barcodes simultaneously, with full-page document capture.
- The DS8100 smart battery allows users to scan continuously for 24 hours, features an at-a-glance battery level indicator and is removable without tools for easy serviceability.
- The DS8100 healthcare cradle has a magnet to increase security when used on mobile workstations, as well as settings designed specifically for use around patients, such as a task light.
Curt Croley, Senior Director, Innovation and Design, Zebra Technologies
“Our Zebra design organization is delighted to receive this prestigious recognition, the latest in a series of international awards which highlight Zebra’s commitment to creative, intuitive and effective design. The A’ Design Award is a competitive recognition and validates our innovative product solutions. Design that emerges from a deep and thorough understanding of Zebra’s customer and user needs will always play an essential part in our mission to deliver unprecedented visibility and productivity.”
About Zebra Technologies
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organisations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
+33 (0) 620 992 425
Industry Analyst Contact:
ZEBRA and the stylised Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2017 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.