In compliance with current government coronavirus directives, Zebra’s repair depot in South Africa is temporarily closed as of March 27, 2020. As a result, we are currently unable to receive, repair, or ship customer devices in South Africa. Zebra representatives continue to work closely with government officials and will reopen the depot as soon as safely and legally possible.
Please note the following important information:
- At this time, we are unable to fulfill Zebra OneCare Select, Essential, Special Value, or Per Incident Repair service requests, or perform warranty repairs or special project work.
- Unfortunately, due to customs closures, we are unable to pursue out-of-country fulfillment options.
- Therefore, please do not send or drop off devices to the repair depot until further notice.
- If you have already shipped your device to Zebra, depending upon current transportation carrier limitations, the package may be returned to you unopened and unrepaired. In that case, please hold your device until further notice.
- If your unit was previously received at the Repair Center, the repair of your device will be on-hold until the government allows us to resume normal operations, at which point we will complete your repair and return your device to you.
- This page will be updated when our normal operations resume and customers can begin shipping devices to us again.
- Zebra Repair Help Desk and Technical Support agents are available for assistance.