- by: Sivakumar Lakshmanan
- May 24, 2023
- For years, Walgreens enticed customers with an ad highlighting “what’s on sale this week.” Now, it can proactively tailor the whole retail experience around customers’ real-time wants and needs. Learn how.
A Closer Look at Walgreens’ AI-Powered Demand Planning Transformation
- by: Pete Daugherty
- May 23, 2023
- As customer and employee demands continue to evolve, the banks that invest in digital transformation will continue to thrive. Here's where to focus.
The Long Road to Branch Operations Modernization: Are You on the Right Path?
- by: Rikki Jennings
- May 8, 2023
- Nurses need to be at patients’ bedsides delivering care today, not at computers trying to figure out who’s available to work tomorrow. This can help.
Why the Best First Step in the “Retailization of Healthcare” is Implementing a More Efficient Scheduling Solution
- by: Nicholas Wegman, PhD
- May 5, 2023
- Does omnichannel demand planning make sense for mid-tier fashion retailers? Based on the results we’re seeing so far, absolutely. Here are the three key gains over traditional planning methods (derived from real-world experience).
Does Omnichannel Demand Planning Make Sense for Mid-Tier Fashion Retailers?
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- May 3, 2023
- Dr. Mario Cardullo knew how valuable RFID would be in 2023, even before his passive RFID transponder was patented in 1973! Find out how much of his original business plan is now integral to your business plan.
It’s Shocking How Well This RFID Pioneer Predicted the Future
- by: Ashley Barey
- Apr 26, 2023
- There’s no reason why you can’t get quality issues under control. There are now environmental sensors that detect everything from humidity to ambient temperature fluctuations, alerting front-line workers to act fast.
Is Product Spoilage Causing Your Customers to Sour to Your Brand? This Might Turn Things Around.
- by: Adam Petrus
- Apr 20, 2023
- Jim Nagy explains why it's like to be an NFL scout and shares what scouts are really looking for in recruits at each level. He also explains why the Reese’s Senior Bowl has become a top NFL recruiting event.
Chalk Talk Episode #13: This is What It Takes to Be a College Football or NFL Scout, According to Jim Nagy
- by: Kent Landry
- Apr 3, 2023
- Learn more about what type of data is flowing from Zebra’s technology systems into ServiceNow asset management systems to help you keep tabs on all your assets without doing more than lifting a finger.
Data Isn’t Valuable Until You Do Something with It. That’s Why Data Sharing Partnerships Like This are So Important in Every Industry.
- by: Pete Daugherty
- Mar 23, 2023
- Similar tactics can be used to reduce friction in the customer experience.
Four Lessons Branch Bank Leaders Can Learn from Retailers
- by: Kevin Tapscott
- Mar 20, 2023
- With it becoming more challenging than ever to make money in retail, it’s crucial to streamline your store operations in line with the new “Modern Store” framework introduced at NRF.
3 Ways That You Can Transform Your Stores and Prepare for the Future of Retail without Ripping, Replacing or Disrupting Anything
- by: Jeanne Yeager
- Mar 8, 2023
- You don’t have to rely on traditional retail forecasting and allocation methods anymore if they aren’t working for you. But you do need to trust AI. This is why.
How Omnichannel is Revolutionizing Retail Inventory Allocation
- by: Pete Daugherty
- Feb 20, 2023
- With a little AI assistance, you’ll be able to get the right people on the schedule at your bank branches at the right time to fully support customers and convert sales. Learn what "a little" means..
How to Use Your Bank Branch Scheduling Processes to Drive Revenue
Want Our Bi-Weekly Blog Roundup?
Subscribe to Zebra's Blog
Prefer Real-Time Notifications?
Get the RSS feeds
Search the Blog
Are You a Zebra Developer?
Find more technical discussions on our Developer Portal blog.
Reflexis is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Reflexis blog for more retail, hospitality and banking-related insights.
Fetch Robotics is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Fetch blog for robotics-related insights.
Looking for more expert insights?
Visit the Zebra Story Hub for more interviews, news, and industry trend analysis.