- by: Ed Tonkon
- Nov 9, 2023
- Did you know that you don’t always need real-time visibility into trailer location to prevent goods losses on the road and labor-related losses in your retail stores, warehouses and distribution centers? Learn more.
There is More Than One Way to Track Trailers (and Inventory) on the Move. This Retailer Proved It.
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- Nov 1, 2023
- What’s the difference between a "voice-only picking solution" and voice technology that can enable your picking process? One voice technology expert explains.
Do You Really Need a “Voice-Only Picking Solution”? Or Would “Voice Technology” Better Enable Your Picking Process?
- by: Sara Lauer
- Oct 30, 2023
- Store managers say there are never enough hours in the day to get everything done, but there are – if you can make it easier for them to schedule retail associates.
Your Store Manager's Christmas Wishlist: More Time
- by: Mark Butler
- Oct 23, 2023
- A consultant for Körber Supply Chain Software says he has seen clients gain anywhere from 10 to 35% productivity improvement as well as an up to 25% improvement in accuracy with voice guidance.
Why You Should Be Talking More About Voice Technology with Warehouse Managers and Associates
- by: Thomas Duparque
- Sep 13, 2023
- Three French healthcare professionals explain how technology can be used to better anticipate and manage patients’ care needs, both in the hospital and at home, and reduce adverse events like medication addiction.
Clini-Chat: How to Prevent Hospitalisation-Related Iatrogenic Dependence and Reduce Hospital Return Rates Among Older Patients
- by: Tom McNeela
- Sep 8, 2023
- Data shows worker productivity is increasingly disrupted by failing mobile device batteries
Do Not Get Caught Off-Guard, or Offline: Have a (Battery) Back-Up Plan
- by: Bob Grant
- Sep 5, 2023
- With the help of his daughter and a trusted advisor at ValuTrack, Hunt Country Components' CEO implemented an RFID system that reports work in process to customers in real time, eliminates under/over/mis ships, and simplifies payroll.
“This Has Been a Dream Come True”: Hunt Country Components CEO Howard Hellwinkel Finally Found a Way to Use RFID “Like the Big Companies” in His Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing Operation
- by: Matt Van Bogart
- Aug 24, 2023
- These veteran technology industry experts say you probably need barcode, RFID and vision systems to achieve your business objectives. Hear why.
Industrial Automation Insider: Which is the Best Choice for Track and Trace, Quality Control, Loss Prevention and More: A Barcode, RFID or Vision System?
- by: Rob Pick
- Aug 23, 2023
- Can you give customers and partners the level of information they need about the production, shipping and handling of cold chain and consumable products? If not, read this.
Is Your Business Ready to Comply with the European Union’s Digital Product Passport Legislation?
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Aug 17, 2023
- Not sure how to accelerate digitalization or meet efficiency standards in your hospital? Find out what one healthcare volunteer suggests after working in National Health Service (NHS) wards for a while and understanding what it really takes to take good care of patients – and take care of all patients that need consultations.
What Can Hospital Leaders Do to Accelerate Digitalisation and Meet New Efficiency Mandates?
- by: Mark Butler
- Aug 16, 2023
- Hear why you should be moving to the cloud, automating what you can and using gamification to make the hardest jobs easier than ever so people will be excited to work in a warehouse, even when the stakes are high.