Exclusive Interview with Two of Zebra’s Top Execs: “What’s Really Driving Our Growth”
CFO Olivier Leonetti and CMO Jeff Schmitz Talk About Everything from Acquisitions to Enterprise Asset Intelligence, Including the One “Asset” That’s Making the Biggest Impact on the Company’s Success Right Now
In case you haven’t heard, the last year at Zebra has been incredibly exciting! Beyond celebrating our 50th anniversary, we have…
- Made significant progress toward advancing our Enterprise Asset Intelligence (EAI) vision with the launches of Zebra Data Services™ and Zebra VisibilityIQ™ among others
- Led a NASDAQ closing bell ceremony after the Zebra stock reached its all-time intraday high price of $237.15
- Added new robotics companies to our Zebra Ventures portfolio to advance customers’ automation capabilities
- Renewed our contract with the NFL as the league’s Official On-Field Player Tracking Provider
- Introduced several new technology solutions, including next-generation handheld mobile computers, tablets, printers, kiosks, RFID labeling supplies and more
- Launched our Your Edge blog (Thank you for becoming such an avid reader!)
But truth be told, this is just a sliver of what we’ve been up to.
Behind closed doors, we have been innovating quite aggressively around everything from Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and RFID to artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and 3D sensors so that we can continue to bring you the advanced technology solutions you need to capture your edge. Out in our communities, we have volunteered tens of thousands of hours in an effort to give back to our local communities where we live and work.
And our team’s hard work has not gone unnoticed.
Just recently, we learned that Zebra moved up from #45 (2018) to #32 (2019) on the Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 list. Our Chief Marketing Officer Jeff Schmitz and Chief Financial Officer Olivier Leonetti were also named honorees in this year’s Daily Herald Business Ledger’s C-Suite of the Year awards. And a number of other Zebras have received industry accolades throughout the year for their individual and team contributions to technology innovation and industry advancement.
We are often asked what we believe the primary driver to be for Zebra’s growth. To help shed some light on all the influential forces, Jeff Schmitz sat down with Olivier Leonetti for a very candid discussion about Zebra’s past, present and future.
Watch this video preview of the interview and then listen to the full podcast to find out the one thing that Olivier believes is at the core of Zebra’s ongoing success:
Listen to the full conversation between Jeff and Olivier:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
Want Our Bi-Weekly Blog Roundup?
Subscribe to Zebra's Blog
Prefer Real-Time Notifications?
Get the RSS feeds
Search the Blog
Are You a Zebra Developer?
Find more technical discussions on our Developer Portal blog.
Reflexis is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Reflexis blog for more retail, hospitality and banking-related insights.
Fetch Robotics is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Fetch blog for robotics-related insights.
Looking for more expert insights?
Visit the Zebra Story Hub for more interviews, news, and industry trend analysis.