- by: Mark Butler
- Nov 14, 2022
- Find out what steps you should be taking today, and every day, to prevent hackers from easily breaching your corporate network via your printers. (It happens far more often than you probably realize.)
Companies Make a Lot of Printer Security Mistakes. These Are the Most Common, According to One Cybersecurity Expert.
- by: Shannon Swanson
- Nov 9, 2022
- Technology doesn’t cure all ailments, but it can help people prevent, cope with and heal from illnesses and injuries. That’s why we’re changing up Zebra’s healthcare roadmap just a bit and making some special stops.
We’ve Reached a Huge Milestone in Our Healthcare Journey, and We Have You (and Zippy) to Thank! (Now, It’s Our Turn to Help You.)
- by: Gene Hofer
- Nov 2, 2022
- It takes a certain skill, a little inventiveness, and a lot of science to create the barcode labels, RFID tags and environmental sensors that keep you connected to your products, packages, pallets and people. Check this out.
These Scientists are Behind Some of the Greatest Tech Innovations of Our Time. Find Out What They’re Doing at Zebra’s Supplies and Sensors R&D Innovation Labs.
- by: Rikki Jennings
- Oct 31, 2022
- Clinicians are calling for more support. This is one of the easiest and fastest ways you can give it to them.
What You Can Offer Your Nurses via the Right Unified Communication Solution
- by: Michael Fein
- Oct 27, 2022
- If you haven’t thought about how you’re going to take advantage of RFID or comply with a growing number of customers’ RFID track and trace requirements, that’s okay. Just start with the fundamentals.
As More Industries Race to Adopt RFID, There are a Few Things You Should Do to Keep Your Organization at the Forefront
- by: Mark Butler
- Oct 20, 2022
- Printers are critically important to your business. If they go down, so does your output. That’s why I asked an expert from HP Managed Print Services to talk about a few things you should be doing differently.
Experts Say Many Companies Aren’t Managing Their Printers Correctly. Are You?
- by: Harsh Joshi
- Oct 19, 2022
- Rugged enterprise tablets like the Zebra ET40 and ET45 are both budget friendly and bottom-line boosters, despite what consumer device manufacturers want you to believe.
The Real Purpose of “Purpose-Built” Tablets is to Save – and Make – You More Money
- by: Therese Van Ryne
- Oct 10, 2022
- I sat down with an HR director and an Inside Sales team lead to find out the best way to connect and communicate with people of all ages. We also debunked a few popular myths about generational behaviors.
This is What It Really Takes to Build a Strong, Collaborative Multigenerational (and Virtual) Team…Based on Personal Experience
- by: Adam Arruda
- Oct 5, 2022
- On the surface, it may look like Zebra DNA Cloud replaces your EMM. But look closer and you’ll see that it actually makes your Zebra mobile devices easier to manage, no matter how you manage them.
Ask the Expert: What Is Zebra DNA Cloud? And Does It Replace My Enterprise Mobility Management Solution?
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Oct 4, 2022
- Find out how we’re reaching beyond our traditional networks to make new contacts and recruit more suppliers for current and future Zebra technology solutions.
Did You Know Zebra Has a Supplier Diversity Program?
- by: Matt Kowalski
- Sep 29, 2022
- The new GS1 Tag Data Standard (TDS 2.0) makes it easier than ever to automate data collection throughout the supply chain using a combination of barcode and RFID technology.
Breaking News: There’s Now a Better Way to Track and Trace Food (Thanks to GS1)
- by: Deanna Self
- Sep 26, 2022
- Change management isn’t just an inside job, especially when outside stakeholders are the ones most impacted.
The Real Reason Why So Many Companies See “Big Changes” Fall Flat – or Completely Fail to Deliver Benefits