Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- by: Jim Sermonet
- Aug 9, 2022
- A homegrown solution may seem like the more logical investment when you decide to bring cycle counts in house. Here are four reasons why it’s not.
The Realities of Retail: Why You Should Always “Buy,” Rather Than Build, a Cycle Count Solution
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Aug 4, 2022
- A newly published independent study and subsequent roundtable discussion detail the physical reality of capturing digital data in busy business operations.
U.S. Ergonomics (and Three Other Scanning Experts) Just Explained Why Front-Line Workers Favor Enterprise-Grade Mobile Computers Over Consumer Smartphones for Barcode Scanning
- by: Deanna Molinelli
- Aug 2, 2022
- A person’s career status shouldn’t be defined by their time in the workforce. It’s time to #BreakTheBias.
The One Mistake Some Companies Make When Trying to Support “Early Career” Employees, According to Three Experts
- by: Andres Avila
- Aug 1, 2022
- Patients expect privacy, but that’s difficult to guarantee when doctors and nurses are sharing and reviewing patients’ sensitive data on their personal smartphones.
There’s a Growing Case for Clinical Mobility in Latin America (and the Rest of the World), and It’s Centered on Data Security
- by: Steve Wright
- Jul 21, 2022
- Read on for one of the most important pieces of (technology) intelligence you’ll get this year.
What Would You Do If Your Government’s Top Secrets Were Exposed Because Your Smartphone Was Exposed to Water…or Social Media?
- by: Lindsay Fahmi
- Jul 20, 2022
- If you want the job done right, you need the right tools.
Painting and Barcode Scanning: The Unexpected Connection That Could Impact Your Business
- by: Gilles Gabillet
- Jul 19, 2022
- Westcon Comstor, a value-added Zebra distributor in South Africa, is serious about inclusion and diversity and made key changes to prove it.
Want to Empower Women Within Your Organization? “Get the Structure Right,” Says One Executive
- by: Alex Holdsworth
- Jul 18, 2022
- Many printers have a very long lifespan. But it is possible to use a printer too long.
Is It Time to Replace Your Printer? Here are Five Ways to Tell.
- by: David Degrassi
- Jul 12, 2022
- You can also use front-line workers’ active devices to find the missing ones thanks to recent updates to Zebra Device Tracker. You may even be able to anticipate when a device is apt to go offline – and stop it.
Did You Know? Device Tracker Can Notify You When You Are Near a Zebra Mobile Device That Is Idle Too Long, Going Offline, or Missing.
- by: Eric Williams
- Jul 11, 2022
- There are rumors swirling that Android mobile devices aren’t as secure as iOS mobile devices. Let’s get the facts from an enterprise mobility expert and engineering fellow whose primary job is to design secure devices.
Ask the Expert: “Which Mobile Devices are More Secure: Android™ or iOS?”
- by: Jeff Stark
- Jul 7, 2022
- Shaun McCarthy joins me on the Your Edge podcast to paint a realistic picture of 5G’s value to businesses. We also reveal how private 5G could – and should – be used alongside Wi-Fi 6 if you have automation ambitions.
Cisco Leader Agrees: The Pandemic Subtly Accelerated – and Dramatically Altered – Enterprise Adoption of 5G