Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- by: Suresh Menon
- January 13, 2021
- Companies’ task management and scheduling solutions will now work together to simplify work for retailers and their store associates.
Microsoft, Zebra and Reflexis Systems Collaborate to Seamlessly Connect Front-Line Workers at the Edge
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- January 12, 2021
- Hear firsthand how new mobile, cloud, artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities will help both small businesses and large enterprises better execute edge operations in 2021 and beyond.
Ask the (Google and Zebra) Experts: What are Some of the Most Innovative Technology Solutions You are Working on Today?
- by: Michelle Grodzki
- January 06, 2021
- Because of our continued diligence, the Zebra ET51/56 tablets received a Bronze rating in the EPEAT® system and several new sustainable offerings have hit the market.
It’s Our Corporate Social Responsibility to Maintain Focus on Environmental Initiatives, Even During a Pandemic
- by: Richard Thompson
- January 05, 2021
- There are four key growth opportunities for OEMs this year, each of which is designed to bring joy to consumers and prosperity to industries.
The Top OEM Solutions for Social Distancing (and Customer Satisfaction) in 2021
- by: Ritesh Gupta
- January 04, 2021
- The truth is that your business will only benefit from technology if your employees actually (know how to) use it.
Did You Know? There Is a Direct Correlation Between Your Training Investment and Your Return on Technology Investments
- by: Brian Wallace
- December 22, 2020
- Given the trends in branch traffic and the rise in digital banking, what technologies and strategies should banks consider to ensure they are getting the most from their branch network?
Envisioning the Role of Branches in a Digital Banking World
- by: Dan Baldwin
- December 15, 2020
- Equipped with a touchscreen and optional keypad, the new Android™ 10 Zebra WT6300 wearable computer is the perfect fit (literally and figuratively) for workers who need their hands free to pick, pack, sort, load and more.
The Industrial Wearable Computer Has Evolved to Be Everything You Need (and Everything Front-Line Workers Want) in a Hands-Free Solution. Check It Out...
- by: Mark Wheeler
- December 09, 2020
- Businesses of all sizes can benefit from sensor-based data capture solutions such as passive RFID and Bluetooth® Low Energy beacons as they start to build “systems of reality.”
Warehouse Maturity Model Phase Three: You Should Be Actively Seeking Out Sensing Technology
- by: Matt Hayes
- November 04, 2020
- Find out why you should be taking a closer look at this AI-based visual recognition technology if you want to be able to better sense, analyze and act on opportunities that can benefit your business.
Ask the Expert: What is Computer Vision? And Will It Really Give My Organization Better Visibility into Operations?
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- November 03, 2020
- The quality of the data you capture is only as good as the quality of the data source which, in manufacturing environments, is usually a barcoded label or RFID tag.
RF-SMART “Taking Inventory” Podcast Exclusive: What Does Printing Have to Do with Manufacturing Visibility and Traceability?
- by: Tom Bianculli
- October 29, 2020
- As the world gets more complicated and operational structures more complex, every effort must be made to keep things simple for your front-line workers.
Finding It Hard to Keep Workers (and Customers) Engaged? The Reflexis Team Has Cracked the Code.
- by: Lee Gamble
- October 27, 2020
- Whether you choose the cellular data + Wi-Fi enabled Zebra MC2700 or the Wi-Fi-only MC2200, you’ll have the workflow features and flexibility you need to meet the needs of practically any worker, any app, anywhere for years to come.
These New Keypad + Touchscreen Mobile Computers Can Be Anything Your Small to Mid-Sized Business Wants or Needs Them to Be
- by: Christine Weber
- October 14, 2020
- Learn how you can speed up operations and improve your KPIs simply by changing which labels you put on your products, packages and pallets.
Are Your Labels Helping or Hurting Your Business? Register Now for This Free Masterclass to Find Out
- by: S. David Silk
- October 07, 2020
- Spoiler alert: it is! But only if you can see, analyze and make changes to what’s happening inside those trailers and containers, in real time, during loading and unloading.
Is It Possible to Ship More Goods Using Fewer Trucks and Containers? And Without Causing More CO2 Emissions?
- by: Mark Wheeler
- September 22, 2020
- Every warehouse needs to empower workers to do more and move faster without making more mistakes, regardless of size. Making these small changes to your technology toolkit can make a big impact on individual and team capabilities when time is of the essence (and money is tight).
Warehouse Maturity Model Phase Two: Achieve Greater Team Productivity and Workflow Conformity
- by: Mark Wheeler
- July 21, 2020
- Following a strategic framework such as Zebra’s Warehouse Maturity Model can help accelerate modernization during a time when an efficient supply chain is so important. We’ll detail the five phases of progression in this new mini-series.