- by: Therese Van Ryne
- Dec 5, 2023
- Ericsson and Zebra mobility experts answer important questions in this new roundtable discussion, including where private wireless technology delivers the most value and the ROI you can expect.
Is There Really a Difference Between Private 4G and Private 5G Wireless Network Performance? Or Private Wireless and Wi-Fi Network Performance?
- by: Graeme Simons
- Nov 28, 2023
- Shoppers want more autonomy. They also want more on-demand associate assistance (when needed), along with faster payment experiences. Here are some easy ways to give them everything they want.
The Point of Sale is Where Sales are Won or Lost. So, What are You Doing to Win?
- by: Oliver Ledgard
- Nov 14, 2023
- When you're traveling, you shouldn't have to spend hours waiting to get into the country. That’s why you might want to visit Cyprus, where government officials have found a way to accelerate visitor documentation checks and reduce queues to get into the country.
A Trip to Paradise Shouldn’t Be Delayed by Long Lines
- by: Spyros Katopodis
- Oct 31, 2023
- There are many advantages to test automation – and to giving your human testers AI tools to assist with exploratory and performance testing. Here are the proven ones.
How You Should Be Using AI for Testing and Quality Assurance
- by: Ash Sawhney
- Oct 26, 2023
- Though we can do almost anything virtually these days, there are some efforts better served when everyone’s huddled in the same room. The day you deploy digital technology is one of them.
The Case for On-Site, In-Person Software Implementation Projects
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Oct 19, 2023
- Google and Zebra are pulling out all the stops around mobility (and AI and AR) so you and your employees can source the info needed to more confidently do your jobs and secure more wins. Hear what’s unfolding.
Searching for Answers? Your Mobile Device Could Soon “Know It All” (or At Least Help Ensure You and Your Employees Do)
- by: Matt Van Bogart
- Oct 17, 2023
- Marcin Kowalski from Avicon Vision Systems in Poland pulls the veil back on some very cool ways machine vision technology is being used to track ball movements, confirm the quality of a chicken’s life, and more.
Industrial Automation Insider: How Machine Vision is Helping You Better See What’s Happening with Your Favorite Fast Food, Sports Teams and More
- by: Roger Chien
- Oct 12, 2023
- Did you know there are Wi-Fi 6 printers available or that you might need to switch to one? Learn more about how they work and how you can prepare for the transition to Wi-Fi 6 - and Wi-Fi 6 printers.
How to Prepare for Your Move to Wi-Fi 6 – and Wi-Fi 6 Printers
- by: Bruce Willins
- Oct 4, 2023
- Here are some calculations to run and often overlooked factors to consider before you think that a consumer mobile device is going to be “cheaper" than one purpose-built for business or industrial use cases.
What is a Mobile Device Really Going to Cost You? (Probably Not What You Think)
- by: Matt Ashcroft
- Sep 26, 2023
- No one wants a dead battery, but that’s what you’ll end up with if you keep charging your battery too much or too often. So, let’s talk about the right way to extend your battery life.
You Might Not Be Charging Your Mobile Devices the Right Way, Which Means You Might Be Killing Your Battery
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Sep 20, 2023
- No matter how much technology enables to run your business more efficiently, people are still the ones responsible for your success (and developing the technology that allows you to work in new, better ways so that success becomes possible). So, it's time to give credit where credit is due - and make sure we're thinking about technology in the context of human impact.