Transportation and Logistics
- by: Mike Zachman
- Jan 26, 2023
- Privacy isn’t born out of traditional cybersecurity tactics. It must be treated as a separate but equal action, according to Dr. Ann Cavoukian, creator of the international “Privacy by Design” framework.
Think Your Organization’s Cybersecurity Practices are Protecting Your Customers’ Privacy? Why One Top Privacy Expert Says You’re Probably Wrong
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Jan 23, 2023
- Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) can make people more productive, which is exactly what manufacturers, warehouse operators, distributors need right now if they want to fulfill customers’ needs.
As Interest in Robotics Automation Grows, This Team is Helping Supply Chain Companies Turn “Interest” into “Action” – and Achieve Better Business Outcomes
- by: Sharon Lee
- Jan 16, 2023
- In fact, the newly expanded VisibilityIQ™ Foresight service enables you to monitor the location and health of your deployed scanners on the same dashboard used to monitor your Zebra mobile computers and printers.
Good News! You Can Now Keep Track of All Your Zebra Barcode Scanners on One Screen, from Anywhere in the World
- by: Dan Baldwin
- Jan 11, 2023
- Retail, logistics, shipping, and warehouse teams are having to move more cold chain goods every day. So, they will appreciate how the Zebra RS6100 can survive extreme temps and help them maintain a steady tempo.
Industry’s First Freezer-Rated, Single Finger Bluetooth Wearable Scanner Hits the Market at Just the Right Time
- by: Ashley Barey
- Jan 10, 2023
- It may be easy to resist change. But any change that makes one’s job easier is welcome. That’s why these industry leaders say they’re encouraged by the current (and somewhat forced) state of cold chain operations.
This is How Macroeconomic Changes Have Affected (and Actually Helped) Three Cold Chain Organizations
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Dec 19, 2022
- RFID data standardization, the falling cost of RFID tag production, new product development and adoption in ever more verticals are changing how everything from cacti and cannabis to kitchen installations are managed. Check this out.
What Do Cacti, Cannabis and Kitchens Have in Common?
- by: Stephan Pottel
- Dec 15, 2022
- Keep these things in mind when choosing technology to track and trace automotive parts, assembled vehicles, totes, tools and more throughout their lifecycle.
What You May Not Know About Real-Time Location Systems and RFID Applications in the Automotive Industry
- by: Dan Baldwin
- Dec 12, 2022
- If you have workers – and autonomous mobile robots – that need to stay connected to your WMS or other business systems, you’ll want to hear what Ivanti’s Vice President of Product Management has to say.
The Zebra WS50 All-in-One Wearable Android Mobile Computer is Awesome. But You Know What’s Better? The Way It Syncs with Ivanti Velocity Terminal Emulation (and Robots) to Make Front-Line Work Easier.
- by: Sharon Lee
- Dec 6, 2022
- As Hellenic Train and Computacenter teams will attest, VisibilityIQ Foresight is the best way for remote and front-line teams to monitor and manage the health of business-critical mobile computers and printers.
Three (Really Good) Things That Happen When You Login to VisibilityIQ Foresight Every Day, According to Two Customers
- by: William Corns
- Dec 1, 2022
- The growing value of automation – and the confluence of robotics, machine vision, and RFID with other technologies – is driven by much more than labor challenges or compliance requirements.
Industrial Automation Insider: This Is What You Should Watch For – and Do – in the Next Few Months According to a Global Futurist and a Market Intelligence Lead
- by: Mike Montana
- Nov 28, 2022
- We can’t make changes for a better future (or present) if we’re only worried about – and reacting to – what happened in the past, says cold chain expert and president of Modality Solutions, Gary Hutchinson.
Pharma Industry Expert Says “Real-Time Data” Isn’t Going to Help Improve Supply Chain Performance. Find Out What Might.
- by: John Pomerleau
- Nov 16, 2022
- Do you know why IP ratings, drop specs, processing power, and the different security, UX and workflow-specific features really matter to your business? Or how they work with other tech to help workers deliver results?
This is What Spec Sheets Won’t Tell You About New Mobile Computers Such as the Ultra-Rugged Zebra TC73 or TC78