Save Time With the Bulk Load Feature
To facilitate the submission of repair orders with multiple devices, Zebra provides an easy and fast “bulk load” feature for use within the Repair Order Portal. Use our simple template to add serial numbers and problem type for each device, then upload your file for validation.
Benefits of using the Bulk Load feature include:
- Up to 50% time savings compared to entering devices one-by-one
- No limit to the number of products that can be added to a repair order
- Minimizes manual entry and repetition of data entry steps
- The bulk load template is available in Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, and Turkish
WHO CAN USE BULK LOADING?
All Zebra distributors, partners, and customers who have registered to use the Repair Order Portal. No additional or separate registration is required. The Bulk Load feature is available in all regions where the Repair Order Portal is in use – currently North America, EMEA, and APAC. The Portal is currently available only for mobile computing and scanning products.
Registration. If you have not already signed up to use the Repair Order Portal, use the simple sign-up process for each individual user who will be submitting repair return authorization requests. Follow the easy instructions under the “Need an Account?” heading on the Request a Repair page of Zebra.com. One-time registration is required to use the Repair Order Portal, even for users who are set up for other Zebra sites and tools. A user ID and password will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
HOW IT WORKS
Bulk loading is easy. Just follow these basic steps, which are described more fully in the how-to and training video demonstrations in the Resources section at right:
- Download the template from the Add Products screen of the Portal. (Note: We recommend downloading the template periodically, since we update it on a regular basis.)
- Complete the required information – Only the Serial Number and the Problem Type (from the drop-down options) are required. The Customer Reference and Problem Description fields/columns are available if you need to include this information for your company’s reference.
- Generate .csv file – Review your data, and save the file in .csv format.
- Import the .csv file – The validation process will run in the background, and you will receive a notification when the process is complete.
- Resolve any errors – See the Resources section at right for more information.
- Complete and submit your order.
There are multiple helpful learning options on our Resources and Training page, including how-to guides, training videos, and a schedule of live training and Q&A sessions. Resources to assist you with the bulk load process include:
Note: The most common errors include invalid serial numbers, serial numbers already present in the current or other open repair order, invalid product name, serial number associated with multiple product models, or inappropriate submission of former Zebra WLAN products, which are no longer supported by Zebra, but supported by Extreme Networks.
Should you need assistance, we are here to help. For more complex issues or when you just need to talk to a human being, our Zebra Repair Order Help Desk Representatives are happy to assist you. Choose the best phone number for you from a list of region- and country-specific options on our Contact Support page.