The Zebra ZMotif SDK for ZXP Series 7 and Series 8 and 9 printers allows software developers to integrate card printing functionality into third party and custom applications by directly controlling specific features and functions of the printer.
The Card ZMotif SDK contents include:
- ZMotif SDK and programming documentation (job command information, coding sequence and sample code) and DLL libraries for:
- Printer and graphics functions
- Encoding with an integrated contact and contactless PC/SC compliant smart card chip encoder
- New SmartCard Reader SDK specially to support the optional integrated UHF encoder printer option. Supports both 32 and 64 bit systems
- New Encoding Over Ethernet (EOE) SDK to enable both Contact encoding, MIFARE, and UHF encoding over Ethernet functionality. Supports both 32 and 64 bit systems.
- New Card Printer SDK Demo Tool utility/application used as a ZXP Series 7 and Series 8 and 9 printer evaluation tool to verify and exercise various Card SDK printer functions and features available in the SDK.
- ZXP Printer Software Emulator Application – A software printer preview tool that emulates a ZXP Series 7 or Series 8 and 9 printer. Used in testing and validating print jobs sent via the Zebra Windows® driver or Card SDK commands to the ZXP Series 7 and 8 printers.
Technical White Papers
Card SDK Specific Support Questions