BOURNE END – Nov. 23, 2016 – Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, today announced that Naville Distribution has equipped its point of sale (POS) with Zebras’ TC55 touch computer. Recently acquired by 7 Days company, Naville is a leading Swiss press distributor of products dedicated to proximity trades. The TC55 is an easy-to-use, intuitive and robust mobile computer that has improved Naville’s ordering and returns process by 50% in a reliable, real-time and secure environment. It has also resulted in a significant reduction in paperwork.
- Franchise and store associates use the TC55 to order goods from Naville’s online product database, having the option of browsing products and preparing orders offline too.
- Third-party customers use iSell running on the TC55s to order goods from Naville’s live product database, having the option of browsing products and preparing orders offline.
- Naville can also send out alerts to the TC55s via the application related to new products and special offers, for example.
- Zebra partner, trade solutions AG offers a single point of contact support package, which includes Zebra OneCare and the Zebra Operational Visibility Service, a cloud-based management and integration platform that provides data, analytics and visibility so Naville may optimize its critical asset investments, increase efficiencies and enhance its customer experience.
- Considering the success of the TC55 deployment, Naville is now testing Zebra MC67 mobile computers for improving its delivery process with the goal of rolling out this solution throughout Switzerland by the end of the year. Naville’s chauffeurs are now equipped with the MC67 for allocating and tracking orders to delivery and billing.
Dominique Chemin, CIO, Naville
“The complete financial, management and support package from Zebra Technologies and trade solutions AG is key to the success of this project and having a single point of contact makes it much easier for our retail staff. We are so happy with the results that we are currently testing more devices from Zebra, with a view to replicating this turnkey solution in other parts of our business.”
Matthias Kauffmann, Sales Engineer, Zebra Technologies
“Like many of today’s enterprises, Naville was looking for a more state-of-the-art distribution system. Zebra’s technology has provided Naville’s workforce with a real-time visibility solution that cuts time spent on administrative tasks, reduces the risk of human error and encourages mobility.”
About Zebra Technologies
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
About Naville Distribution
Naville Distribution, a leading Swiss press distributor and products dedicated to proximity trades in the French-speaking area of Switzerland has recently been bought by the 7 Days company, which runs a similar business in the German-speaking part of the country.
+33 - 607- 956 -184
Zebra Pressestelle @Burson-Marsteller
+49 - 969 – 238 - 09 57
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2016 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.