PARIS - SITL 2017 (L67) – 14 Feb., 2017 - Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, will be showcasing new products and solutions that help transportation and logistics (T&L) organizations increase efficiency and maximize visibility throughout the extended supply chain. Zebra will exhibit its latest solutions to help increase employees’ productivity and improve customer service at SITL in Paris – Porte de Versailles (14-16 March,2017).
Zebra Technologies presents its solutions with a selected number of partners: ALK / Rayonnance, Stackr and Staylinked.
- The TC51/56 touch mobile computer, designed to satisfy the durability, power and security needs of business users while offering an intuitive consumer design, is an enterprise-grade Android device that delivers an advanced mobile computing solution with multi-carrier 4G LTE capabilities for constant connectivity in field service, T&L, direct store delivery (DSD), and route accounting applications.
- The ergonomic TC8000 enterprise mobile computer can help increase the productivity of warehouse workers by an average of 14 percent (or 1 hour per worker per day) based on workflow efficiencies.
- Zebra is also exhibiting the ultra-compact ZD410 2-inch direct thermal printer along with the ZD420. Both printers are Link-OS™-enabled, making them easier for store workers to use and IT to manage through improved connectivity and remote device management.
Total Wearable Solutions
Designed for inventory, yard management, picking, put-away applications in warehouse, manufacturing and retail environments, Zebra’s Total Wearable Solutions include:
- The easy-to-use WT6000 Industrial Wearable Computer, featuring a touch display and secure tap-to-pair NFC technology to easily establish connectivity with Zebra’s RS6000 wearable ring scanner and HS3100 headset, making workers more efficient.
- The RS6000 wearable ring scanner, which provides improved picking speed and accuracy with programmable line-of-sight LED colors to direct user activity as well as improved range and motion tolerance, even when the worker or an asset is in motion.
- The wireless HS3100 headset, enabling speech-driven applications and voice communications along with superior noise cancellation technology to improve effectiveness of staff.
Virgile Bourdelin, Sales Director, Zebra Technologies France
“When we think about how companies, governments, charities, manufacturers and even society itself will operate in the future, two words come to mind: Intelligent Enterprise. A worldwide network of sensors connected via wireless technology to computers that analyze the data will give enterprises across the globe more insight and visibility into how people, devices, and systems are working. “Intelligent Enterprise” is the wave of the future.”
About Zebra Technologies
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organisations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
+33 607 9561 84
bra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2016 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.