ET1 Enterprise Tablet
Looking for a true enterprise-class tablet that you can deploy anywhere? The ET1 offers everything you need, from security and durability to flexibility and manageability. With WLAN or WWAN connectivity, you can count on the ET1 to deliver all the information your workforce needs to get the job done, whether they are inside the four walls or out in the field.
Consumer styling with real business durability
On the outside, the ET1 is every bit as elegant as today’s most popular tablets. Yet the ET1 is built for everyday use, able to handle drops, spills, chilly winter temperatures, extreme heat and more. And since the display is built with ultra-strong Gorilla® Glass, it is virtually impervious to damage, able to flex when dropped without shattering or scratching.
Use anywhere — from retail to field sales and service with high-speed cellular/Wi-Fi wireless connections
Inside the four walls, support for 802.11a/b/g/n supports the fastest Wi-Fi networks for superior performance in your facility. And with a dual user-selectable data-only modem, you get the flexibility to activate the ET1 on the high-speed 4G HSPA+ worldwide network, the 3G EVDO/CDMA network — or both.* (* Requires activation and data plans on both networks.)
Secure your data — period
Whether your data resides on the internal drive or on removable media, it is encrypted, safe from hackers. So you can easily secure sensitive information, such as credit card data and patient information, to help comply with industry and government regulations.
Easily build applications that run on the ET1 — and your other Zebra mobile computers
The more operating systems you have, the more complex and expensive application development and maintenance can be. But with Zebra's RhoMobile Suite, you can easily create a single application that looks, feels and acts the same on Zebra mobile computers, regardless of whether it is built on the Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile or Windows CE operating system, reducing application development and support costs.
Built for multiple users with feature-level control
With multi-user log-on, each worker is automatically granted access to their own personalized workspace — the right applications and device features. And since managers know who is using the device at any time, task management is easier.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, Integrated antenna
- WWAN: Autonomous GPS with Assisted GPS (A-GPS), WLAN: Autonomous GPS
- Dual user-selectable data-only modem; works on 4G/HSPA+ carriers worldwide or 3G/EVDO on CDMA carriers
DATA CAPTURE SPECIFICATIONS
- Optimized for video collaboration and low lighting conditions
- For barcode scanning and image capture: 8MP auto-focus camera with user-controllable LED flash, illumination and aiming; captures 1D and 2D barcodes, photographs, video, signatures and documents
- OMAP4 dual-core 1 GHz x2 +DSP
- 1GB RA M,4GB Flash plus 4GB microSD (total of 8GB flash memory); user accessible microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Android 4.1.1
- 5.14 in. H x 0.98 in. D x 8.82 in. W (130.5 mm H x 25.0 mm D x 224.0 mm W)
- WLAN: 1.4 lbs./0.63 kg
- WWAN: 1.45 lbs./0.66 kg
- Bluetooth, Virtual
- 7 in. capacitive; 1024 x 600; 350 NIT; Corning® Gorilla® Glass; 30% thicker than most consumer displays; recessed to provide extra shock protection
- Capacitive multi-touch
- Ambient light sensor
- Two USB interfaces: 1 USB 2.0 OTG connector (docking connector) and 1 USB 2.0 Host connector (expansion module port); HDMI out; communication via cradle and expansion ports; USB 2.0 host via expansion module
- Integrated expansion port for ‘snap-in’ peripherals for Zebra and third-party peripherals
- User-accessible Micro SDHC card slot (up to 32GB), Expansion module port
- WLAN: 4620 mAH rechargeable Smart Li-Ion; user replaceable; rapid resume
- WWAN: 5640 mAH rechargeable Smart Li-Ion; user replaceable; rapid resume
- EN 301 893, EN 300 328, FCC Part 15.247, 15.205, 15.209, 15.203, 15.407, 15.207, RSS-210, FCC Subpart E
- EN 301 489-1 & 17, FCC Part 15 Subpart B, ICES-003 Class B, EN 55022, EN 301 489-1 & 3, EN 55024
Electrical safety (WLAN)
- EN 60950-1, 2nd ed., UL / CSA 60950-1, 2nd ed., IEC 60950-1, 2nd ed.
LED safety (WLAN)
- IEC/EN 60825-1, IEC/EN 62471
RF exposure (WLAN)
- EN 62311, OET Bulletin 65 Supplement ‘C’, EN 50371, FCC 47CFR Part 1.1307(b), Part 2.1093
- EN 301 893, EN 301 908-1 & -2, EN 300 440, EN 300 328, FCC Part 22, 24, 27, 15.247, 15.205, 15.209, 15.203, 15.407, 15.207, EN 301 511, RSS-210, -310, -132, -133 & 139
- EN 301 489-1, -3, -7, -17 & -24, EN 55024, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 Subpart B, EN 55022, IEC/EN 60601-1-2
Electrical safety (WWAN)
- IEC60950-1, 2nd ed., UL / CSA 60950-1, 2nd ed., EN60950-1, 2nd ed.
LED safety (WWAN)
- IEC/EN 62471, IEC/EN 60825-1
RF exposure (WWAN)
- OET Bulletin 65 Supplement C, FCC 47CFR Part 1.1307(b), Part 2.1093, EN 62479, EN 62311, EN 62209-2, RSS-102
- 32° to 122° F /0° to 50° C
- -4° F to 158° F /-20° C to 70° C
- Multiple 4 ft./1.2 m drop per MIL STD 810G