Online RMA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
Zebra’s online Repair Order Portal makes submitting repair return (RMA) requests easy and convenient for partners, customers with an established financial relationship with Zebra, and other customers who have existing Zebra service contract agreements.*
Portal features include:
- Access the portal around-the-clock
- Receive a repair authorization number instantaneously
- Check warranty / entitlement for devices
- Receive and approve repair quotations online (for repairs outside of warranty or contract coverage)
- View the status of individual device repairs
- Print shipping documents and instructions
- Track shipments
- Run multiple repair reports
- Place advanced exchange and accessory orders
- Upload multiple items (“bulk upload”) into a single repair order
- Schedule device pickup / collection (subscribed customers)
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Dutch
- Coming soon in Polish, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese, Czech, and Hebrew
* If your company does not already have a service account set up with Zebra Technologies, please contact your supplier to arrange for the repair of your device(s).
New and Returning Users
Your user ID and password enable you to create and manage online repair requests.
Go to Zebra's online Repair Order Portal to get started:
New User Registration
Please register for access. A user ID and password will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
Returning Registered Users
Select a language below to access the version of Zebra's online Repair Order Portal most convenient for you.
Instructions to Initiate Your Repair Online
The RMA Portal is very user-friendly and intuitive. Below you can find a job aid to initiating an online repair request: