Summary of Changes for Zebra Repairs in Colombia
- New Address: Send all authorized repairs to our new repair partner managed by CTDI
- New Request Form: Immediately begin to use a new form when emailing repair authorization requests
- Repair Options for Per Incident (Time and Materials) Repairs: For devices not covered by warranty or Zebra OneCare™ contract, please contact a local repair partner for repair options
Please review the following information for more details about these important changes.
1. New Repair Ship-To Address
Beginning June 10, please send your mobile computer, scanning devices, and mobile printer models to our new repair partner at the address below:
Zebra Service Center c/o LineaDatascan S.A. Cl. 96 #13 - 19, 110221 Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
This change reflects the expanded relationship between Zebra and Communications Test Design, Inc. CTDI is a repair-focused, innovative, award-winning vendor that has been a global leader in device repair since 1975.
Please note the following additional important information:
- Always use the shipping instructions Zebra provides with your repair authorizations (RMAs)
- Please discard pre-printed labels with the old address
- Customer drop-off is not available; shipments must be delivered by carrier to the depot
- For a short period of time you may receive a replacement device with a different serial number than the device you submitted for repair.
2. New Form to Request Repair Authorizations
Effective immediately, please use the new Repair Request Form when emailing repair authorization requests. Discard previous versions of the RMA request form and only use this new form when submitting repairs requests by email.
Highlights of the New RMA Email Form
- The new form is an interactive .pdf, which ensures required data fields are completed, and provides several fields with convenient drop-down or date-picker options
- A new Entitlement Check link takes you directly to Zebra’s Warranty Check tool to quickly verify whether your device serial number is covered by warranty or a Zebra OneCare service contract
- Use the Add Items button to insert lines for additional devices
- The Submit button attaches the form to an email with the Zebra address pre-populated
Please download and unzip the new form file to access the new form, user guide, and short video.