Summary of Changes for Zebra Repairs in Brazil
- New Address: Send all devices to our new repair partner CTDI
- New Request Form: Use a new form when emailing repair authorization requests
- New Quotation Process: Per incident (billable) repairs for Zebra printers will now be quoted after they have been received and diagnosed by the repair facility
Please review the following information for more details about these important changes.
1. New Repair Ship-To Address
Beginning June 3, 2019, please send your Zebra device(s) to our new repair partner at the address below:
CTDI do Brasil LTDA Avenida Comendador Aladino Selmi
4630 - GR2 Campinas - Mod. 18 a 21
Campinas, SP, Brasil CEP: 13069-096
CNPJ: 01.812.661/0001-84 – I.E.: 244.698.974.115
These changes reflect the expanded relationship between Zebra and Communications Test Design, Inc. CTDI is a repair-focused, innovative, award-winning vendor that has been a global leader in device repair since 1975.
Please note the following additional important information:
- To ensure timely processing of the nota fiscal, update your ERP system with the new ship-to address
- Always use the shipping instructions Zebra provides with your repair authorizations (RMAs)
- Please discard pre-printed labels with the old address
- Customer drop-off is not available; shipments must be delivered by carrier to the CTDI depot
- There are no changes to collections processes for devices covered by applicable Zebra OneCare™ services and Legal Warranty (90 days) entitled devices
2. New Form to Request Repair Authorizations
Beginning June 3, 2019, use the new Formulário Para Solicitação De Reparo (RMA) when emailing repair authorization requests. Discard previous versions of the RMA request form and only use this new form when submitting repairs requests by email.
Highlights of the New RMA Email Form
- The new form is an interactive .pdf which ensures required data fields are completed, and provides several fields with convenient drop-down or date-picker options
- A new Entitlement Check link takes you directly to Zebra’s Warranty Check tool to quickly verify whether your device serial number is covered by warranty or a Zebra OneCare service contract
- Use the Add Items button to insert lines for additional devices
- The Submit button attaches the form to an email with the Zebra address pre-populated
Please download and unzip the new form file to access the new form and user guide.