Zebra's Repair Order Portal Is Fast and Convenient
The online Repair Order Portal is the standard method for submitting repair orders for Zebra’s mobile computing and scanning devices. Submitting repair return requests (RMAs) online is easy, convenient, fast, accurate, and an industry-leading practice. By using the Portal, you help avoid repair delays and ensure parts availability.
Who Can Use the Repair Order Portal?
All Zebra distributors, partners, and customers who have registered may use the Repair Order Portal. The Repair Order Portal is the approved method for submitting repair authorization requests for Mobile Computing and Scanning Products in North America, EMEA, and APAC. The Portal is not yet available in Latin America or for printer repairs.
Registering Is Easy!
If you have not already signed up to use the Repair Order Portal, use the simple sign-up process for each individual user who will be submitting repair return authorization requests. Follow the easy instructions under the “Need an Account?” heading on the Request a Repair page of Zebra.com. One-time registration is required to use the Repair Order Portal, even for users who are set up for other Zebra sites and tools. A user ID and password will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
There are multiple helpful learning options on our Resources and Training page, including how-to guides, training videos, and a schedule of live training and Q&A sessions. We continue to add materials in additional languages for the most commonly-performed tasks, so please check the Resources and Training page often.
Take Automation to the Next Level with EBonding!
For our higher-volume OneCare customers with mobile computing and scanning devices, Zebra offers an additional opportunity to automate repair orders and field service requests. Zebra’s optional eBonding service connects your centralized repair ticketing system directly to Zebra’s repair order system for the transmission of order and status information. For customers who are managing thousands of Zebra devices and repairs each year, eBonding’s system-to-system communication eliminates the need to manually enter and submit repair tickets – and offers greater accuracy, efficiency, and speed. Contact your Zebra Account Manager or Customer Experience Manager to explore whether this option makes sense for you.
Should you need assistance, we are here to help. For more complex issues or when you just need to talk to a human being, our Zebra Support Representatives are happy to assist you. Choose the phone number for your country from the Mobile Computers / Scanners list on our Contact Support page, and then follow the prompts to reach a Repair Help Desk Representative.
Portal Features and Benefits
Join tens of thousands of Zebra customers and partners globally who are already enjoying these benefits:
- Access the tool around-the-clock – at your convenience 24x7
- Common tasks are quick and easy
- Check warranty and contract coverage (‘entitlement’) for devices
- Receive instantaneous provision of Repair Authorization (RMA) Numbers
- Receive and approve repair quotations for per incident (billable) repairs online
- Pay for repairs using a purchase order or credit card (for repairs not covered by warranty or contract)
- View the status of individual device repairs
- Use the ‘bulk upload’ feature to submit authorization requests for multiple devices in a single repair order, reducing by up to 50% the time it takes to enter devices manually or submit orders separately
- Take advantage of the portal’s additional helpful features
- Place accessory and advance exchange orders
- Schedule device pickup or collection (subscribed customers)
- Print shipping documents and instructions
- Track the status of shipments
- Run and export multiple repair reports to see status across orders and contracts
- Select from 18 languages
- Use the drop-down Login menu for returning users on the left side of the Request a Repair page. Or, after you have logged into the Repair Order Portal itself, you may select/change the language interface in the upper-right corner of the home screen.
- The Portal is currently available in Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, and Turkish.