- by: Deanna Self
- Jul 19, 2023
- We have found a way instantly pinpoint the source of mobile system issues, and often mitigate them, which keeps both front-line and IT teams focused on more important tasks. Here’s how.
This Almost Mythical Tool Helped Us Finally Get a Grasp on Technology-Related Downtime in Our Distribution Centers – And No, It’s Not Something We Developed
- by: Kevin Tapscott
- Jul 12, 2023
- Some say now’s the time to take the road less traveled. We say it’s now or never. If you keep doing the same things you’ve always done, especially if you’ve typically avoided AI, you’re going to keep feeling the grind.
There are Three Things You Must Do as a Business Leader Right Now if You Want to Still Be a Business Leader in a Year (Especially If You’re in Retail, Hospitality, Banking or Warehousing)
- by: Ash Sawhney
- Jul 6, 2023
- Software requires technical support and feature optimisation (just like hardware). So, unless you have access to experts via ongoing consulting services, the business impact of your software investment may disappoint.
You Might Be Losing Money on Your Enterprise Software Investments for This One (Completely Avoidable) Reason
- by: John Wirthlin
- Jun 27, 2023
- Most federal, state, and local government agencies still rely on old-school track and trace methods, which means a lot is likely getting missed – or going missing – in warehouses and in transit. Here's how to fix it.
Why Governments Might Have the Biggest Supply Chain Problem of All (and the One Most Easily Fixed)
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Jun 22, 2023
- It’s never good when your blood is boiling. But it’s worse when blood samples are spoiled, and no one knows it.
How to Check If Blood Samples Stayed Chilled Out in Transit
- by: Oliver Ledgard
- Jun 20, 2023
- ID checks, citation issuance and incident reporting require data precision. Yet, records systems are rife with typos. That’s why more agencies are taking a second look at OCR technology.
What Most Police Officers, Parking Enforcers, Border Agents and Other Public Safety Officials are Missing at Traffic Stops, Checkpoints and Incident Scenes
- by: Stuart Hubbard
- Jun 14, 2023
- AI does not start and end with ChatGPT (or whatever other generative AI is creating the most buzz). So, let’s talk about what AI means for your business, including your workers.
The Truth About AI: What Mainstream Media Coverage is Missing
- by: Graeme Simons
- Jun 13, 2023
- Just because you’re getting by with a fixed dimensioning system or a measuring tape today doesn’t mean you’ll be able to sustain your workflow as parcel volumes increase.
Everyone in the Shipping Chain Stands to Benefit from Mobile Dimensioning. Here’s Why.
- by: Lindsay Fahmi
- Jun 7, 2023
- The Zebra Showcase app will be your new go-to app to experience and learn about key features and offerings in the Zebra mobile computing portfolio.
New Zebra Showcase App Now Live and Loaded with 16 Free Demos Designed for Everyone (Not Just Developers)
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- May 31, 2023
- Learn how wearable devices that audibly or visually tell workers where to go and what to do when they get there can help them reach full productivity faster.
How Wearable Technology is Speeding Up Front-Line Worker Training in Warehouses, Distribution Centers, Retail Stores and More
- by: Sivakumar Lakshmanan
- May 24, 2023
- For years, Walgreens enticed customers with an ad highlighting “what’s on sale this week.” Now, it can proactively tailor the whole retail experience around customers’ real-time wants and needs. Learn how.