Repair Status Information
To check repair status, please use one of the following options:
1. Subscribe To Email Notifications
Automatically receiving emails when your device is received, repair is completed, your device is shipped, or your repair is on hold awaiting parts is a convenient option for obtaining repair status.
If you have multiple repairs in process, you will receive only one summary email per status/type.
To set user preferences to receive email notifications:
1. Log into the Portal (repair.zebra.com) and select the User Preferences tab
2. In the Repair Order Status Notifications and Reminder Email Preferences section, select All
2. View Status Within the Repair Order Portal
You can view the status of a repair at any time. The Repair Orders screen provides information about the status of your individual device(s).
The Line Items section (bottom of the screen) includes serial number, line item status, received date, return date, fault identified and inbound/outbound tracking numbers.
Tracking numbers are provided for repair shipments and link to the transportation carrier’s web site for specific in-transit status and location information.
To view the status of a repair:
1. Navigate to the Order Status tab, and Search for your repair
2. Choose an Order Number to see information about your repair order
3. Click the relevant Tracking Number for in-transit status and location information for repair shipments
3. Request a Support Dashboard
Zebra's Support Dashboard is a powerful, configurable, web-based tool that provides partners and customers with a series of dynamic repair, support, contract, and device reports to view repair status.
The Dashboard’s Repair Lifecycle Report displays helpful repair information including:
- Open orders
- Devices Zebra is expecting to receive for repair
- Repair status (including problem details) for in-repair, repaired, and shipped devices
For a complete description of the Support Dashboard’s features and available reports, please visit the support dashboard page.
Our Zebra Customer Support Representatives are happy to assist you! Visit our Contact Support page and choose the best phone number or email for your region and country from the contact list provided.
Zebra's Support Dashboard is available to all customers who have a valid Zebra OneCare support agreement (Essential, Select, or SV for TC2X service) for mobile computers or scanners.
Have an active Zebra OneCare contract?
Already have a dashboard?