Like other companies, security is top of mind at Zebra all day, every day. But as a Cybersecurity Awareness Month Champion for the National Cybersecurity Alliance, we have decided to share more details about the actions that we take – and what more you can do – to combat different types of device and data security threats.
To kick off Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Mike Zachman, Zebra’s Chief Security Officer, sat down with us to talk about the evolving nature of enterprise security and the new data security and privacy challenges companies are facing with the sudden shift to remote work and the increased technology utilization among front-line workers. In this 15-minute podcast episode, Mike explains:
- Current product security expectations among organizations undergoing digital transformations.
- How the shift to the cloud has changed security considerations.
- How the COVID-19 pandemic could inform security strategies and solutions in future global crises.
- How Zebra is helping its customers ensure they have configured their devices and infrastructure to securely work through the cloud.
- The importance of collaboration among organizations – both private and public sector – to combat cyber threats.