Collaborative Mobile Workflows
- by: Mark Butler
- Oct 23, 2023
- A consultant for Körber Supply Chain Software says he has seen clients gain anywhere from 10 to 35% productivity improvement as well as an up to 25% improvement in accuracy with voice guidance.
Why You Should Be Talking More About Voice Technology with Warehouse Managers and Associates
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Oct 19, 2023
- Google and Zebra are pulling out all the stops around mobility (and AI and AR) so you and your employees can source the info needed to more confidently do your jobs and secure more wins. Hear what’s unfolding.
Searching for Answers? Your Mobile Device Could Soon “Know It All” (or At Least Help Ensure You and Your Employees Do)
- by: Bruce Willins
- Oct 4, 2023
- Here are some calculations to run and often overlooked factors to consider before you think that a consumer mobile device is going to be “cheaper" than one purpose-built for business or industrial use cases.
What is a Mobile Device Really Going to Cost You? (Probably Not What You Think)
- by: George Pepes
- Sep 19, 2023
- New Zealand grocery company, Foodstuffs South Island, takes a unique approach in finding a new mobile technology solution.
Technology Should Help Employees Get the Job Done, Not Stand in Their Way
- by: Erv Comer
- Sep 12, 2023
- What questions should you be asking mobile device manufacturers about security in your solicitations? And what are Zebra’s responses to these questions? We ask a mobile security expert to weigh in on both.
Ask the Expert: “What Questions Should I Be Asking Mobile Device Manufacturers About Security in My Solicitations?”
- by: Tom McNeela
- Sep 8, 2023
- Data shows worker productivity is increasingly disrupted by failing mobile device batteries
Do Not Get Caught Off-Guard, or Offline: Have a (Battery) Back-Up Plan
- by: Pete Daugherty
- Aug 31, 2023
- Investment arms of major banks are facing reputational and financial headwinds due to non-compliant communication breaches. Investing in your branch communication technology today can help avoid similar crises. Find out how.
Protecting Bank Branches from Regulatory Pitfalls: The Communication Compliance Challenge
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Aug 17, 2023
- Not sure how to accelerate digitalization or meet efficiency standards in your hospital? Find out what one healthcare volunteer suggests after working in National Health Service (NHS) wards for a while and understanding what it really takes to take good care of patients – and take care of all patients that need consultations.
What Can Hospital Leaders Do to Accelerate Digitalisation and Meet New Efficiency Mandates?
- by: Mark Butler
- Aug 16, 2023
- Hear why you should be moving to the cloud, automating what you can and using gamification to make the hardest jobs easier than ever so people will be excited to work in a warehouse, even when the stakes are high.
Wondering How to Improve Warehouse Operations? Not Sure If Any Single “Solution” Will Work Like You Want? Put People First, Says One Supply Chain Executive, and Everything Will Be Okay.
- by: Lindsay Fahmi
- Aug 14, 2023
- Our experts explain the cost of giving your front-line workers the wrong type of mobile device for barcode scanning applications.
What Your Workers Can and Can’t Scan with Different Types of Mobile Devices
- by: Rikki Jennings
- Aug 10, 2023
- It’s not helping you as a home health provider or your patients if you’re “making do” with manual processes or “finding workarounds” when your tech doesn’t work. So, let’s get you set up correctly.
Looking for a Way to Make Your Home Health Operations More Efficient? Here are Some Changes to Consider.
- by: Alexis Johnson, RN
- Jul 28, 2023
- As healthcare providers’ expectations around safety in the workplace rise, the need to help employees feel safe has never been more important. Here is one easy way to do that using their mobile devices.