Podcast: CIO Hall of Famer Divulges the One Technology He Wishes He Had Invented
As a Zebra board member, former Accenture CIO and volunteer firefighter, Frank Modruson has been both a benefactor and beneficiary of numerous enterprise technologies.
Frank Modruson is a fierce technology advocate. He has also served as a volunteer firefighter for years and knows what it’s like to be on the front lines with mobile technology – and what it’s like without it.
In our newest podcast episode, the former Chief Information Officer (CIO) of Accenture and current Zebra Technologies board member, talks about:
- The standout technology of the decade (and possibly the century)
- What it takes for technology to have staying power
- How old technologies are weighing down companies and what must be done to release the “boat anchor”
- What it’s like to be a firefighter and how the job has changed in the past 30+ years
He also shares the activities that bring him joy when he’s not out on the front lines or working behind the scenes to help protect the vitality of the Zebra community and his local community. Listen to this short, insightful conversation now:
Meet Frank Modruson: Fierce Tech Advocate and First Responder
In Case You Missed It
Check out other recent conversations with Zebra’s chairman Mike Smith as well as board members Linda Connly and Janice Roberts:
- Meet Janice Roberts: Venture Capitalist, Zebra Board Member, Mom and Blueberry Picker?!
- Zebra’s Newest Board Member Proves that You Can Take a Step Back and Still Propel Your Career Forward
- Riding the Wave: Zebra’s Chairman Talks Surfing, the Key to Customers’ Survival and Zebra’s Secret to Sustained Success
Want to know when new blog posts and podcasts are published? Subscribe to Your Edge to be notified.
Want Our Bi-Weekly Blog Roundup?
Subscribe to Zebra's Blog
Prefer Real-Time Notifications?
Get the RSS feeds
Search the Blog
Are You a Zebra Developer?
Find more technical discussions on our Developer Portal blog.
Reflexis is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Reflexis blog for more retail, hospitality and banking-related insights.
Fetch Robotics is Now Part of Zebra Technologies
Visit the Fetch blog for robotics-related insights.
Looking for more expert insights?
Visit the Zebra Story Hub for more interviews, news, and industry trend analysis.