- by: Jim Witherspoon
- Dec 7, 2023
- If you’re wondering, “How is deep learning already at work in the real world (i.e., my world)?” or “How could deep learning help me work in new, more efficient ways?” then you’ve come to the right place. This blog post serves as a primer to deep learning, explaining what it really is, how it works, and how you can make it work for your business for inspections, quality control and more.
Deep Learning Isn’t a “Bleeding Edge” Technology, but It Can Help Stop the Bleed at the Edge of Your Business. Here’s How.
- by: Therese Van Ryne
- Dec 5, 2023
- Ericsson and Zebra mobility experts answer important questions in this new roundtable discussion, including where private wireless technology delivers the most value and the ROI you can expect.
Is There Really a Difference Between Private 4G and Private 5G Wireless Network Performance? Or Private Wireless and Wi-Fi Network Performance?
- by: Graeme Simons
- Nov 28, 2023
- Shoppers want more autonomy. They also want more on-demand associate assistance (when needed), along with faster payment experiences. Here are some easy ways to give them everything they want.
The Point of Sale is Where Sales are Won or Lost. So, What are You Doing to Win?
- by: Ed Tonkon
- Nov 9, 2023
- Did you know that you don’t always need real-time visibility into trailer location to prevent goods losses on the road and labor-related losses in your retail stores, warehouses and distribution centers? Learn more.
There is More Than One Way to Track Trailers (and Inventory) on the Move. This Retailer Proved It.
- by: Matt Van Bogart
- Nov 7, 2023
- A manufacturing veteran agrees, adding that you need to start thinking about IT/OT convergence differently as well. You must create more synergies among people and machines, and that requires a new strategy.
Industrial Automation Insider: Manufacturing Millennial Says Automation (and People) are Severely Misunderstood, and That’s Hurting Your Production Capacity
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- Nov 1, 2023
- What’s the difference between a "voice-only picking solution" and voice technology that can enable your picking process? One voice technology expert explains.
Do You Really Need a “Voice-Only Picking Solution”? Or Would “Voice Technology” Better Enable Your Picking Process?
- by: Spyros Katopodis
- Oct 31, 2023
- There are many advantages to test automation – and to giving your human testers AI tools to assist with exploratory and performance testing. Here are the proven ones.
How You Should Be Using AI for Testing and Quality Assurance
- by: Sara Lauer
- Oct 30, 2023
- Store managers say there are never enough hours in the day to get everything done, but there are – if you can make it easier for them to schedule retail associates.
Your Store Manager's Christmas Wishlist: More Time
- by: Ash Sawhney
- Oct 26, 2023
- Though we can do almost anything virtually these days, there are some efforts better served when everyone’s huddled in the same room. The day you deploy digital technology is one of them.
The Case for On-Site, In-Person Software Implementation Projects
- by: Kerry Williams
- Oct 25, 2023
- There’s far more reward than risk in relying on AI to anticipate what shoppers want. When shelves are properly stocked and customers get everything they need, you’ll see what I mean.
Getting the Numbers Right: AI Solutions for Grocery Demand Forecasting
- by: Mark Butler
- Oct 23, 2023
- A consultant for Körber Supply Chain Software says he has seen clients gain anywhere from 10 to 35% productivity improvement as well as an up to 25% improvement in accuracy with voice guidance.