- by: Matt Van Bogart
- Aug 24, 2023
- These veteran technology industry experts say you probably need barcode, RFID and vision systems to achieve your business objectives. Hear why.
Industrial Automation Insider: Which is the Best Choice for Track and Trace, Quality Control, Loss Prevention and More: A Barcode, RFID or Vision System?
- by: Rob Pick
- Aug 23, 2023
- Can you give customers and partners the level of information they need about the production, shipping and handling of cold chain and consumable products? If not, read this.
Is Your Business Ready to Comply with the European Union’s Digital Product Passport Legislation?
- by: Erv Comer
- Aug 21, 2023
- Erv Comer is an engineer who has spent the last 35 years focused on security. This is what he wants you to ask (and) know before you buy another mobile computer or tablet, especially if you plan to use it for business purposes.
Let’s Talk About Mobile Device Security, Because Your Device May Not Be as Secure as You Want Out of the Box (Thanks to Your Device Manufacturer)
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Aug 17, 2023
- Not sure how to accelerate digitalization or meet efficiency standards in your hospital? Find out what one healthcare volunteer suggests after working in National Health Service (NHS) wards for a while and understanding what it really takes to take good care of patients – and take care of all patients that need consultations.
What Can Hospital Leaders Do to Accelerate Digitalisation and Meet New Efficiency Mandates?
- by: Mark Butler
- Aug 16, 2023
- Hear why you should be moving to the cloud, automating what you can and using gamification to make the hardest jobs easier than ever so people will be excited to work in a warehouse, even when the stakes are high.
Wondering How to Improve Warehouse Operations? Not Sure If Any Single “Solution” Will Work Like You Want? Put People First, Says One Supply Chain Executive, and Everything Will Be Okay.
- by: Lindsay Fahmi
- Aug 14, 2023
- Our experts explain the cost of giving your front-line workers the wrong type of mobile device for barcode scanning applications.
What Your Workers Can and Can’t Scan with Different Types of Mobile Devices
- by: Rikki Jennings
- Aug 10, 2023
- It’s not helping you as a home health provider or your patients if you’re “making do” with manual processes or “finding workarounds” when your tech doesn’t work. So, let’s get you set up correctly.
Looking for a Way to Make Your Home Health Operations More Efficient? Here are Some Changes to Consider.
- by: Adam Petrus
- Aug 8, 2023
- From concerts to chili cook-offs, Super Bowls to youth sports tournaments, monster truck shows to motorsport races, there’s a lot that must happen to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. Here’s how Zebra tech helps.
Chalk Talk Episode #14: This is What It Really Takes to Ensure You Have the Ultimate Fan Experience
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Aug 7, 2023
- The more mainstream AI becomes in business, the more important it becomes for developers and engineers to adopt best practices – and for technology buyers and IT managers to understand those practices. So, we asked an AI expert to share the practices he and his team use to bring AI into production, including the use of ML Ops.
Ask the AI Expert: “How Should I Be Leveraging Machine Learning Operations (ML Ops) to Put AI in Production?”
- by: Ash Sawhney
- Aug 4, 2023
- Your in-house team may struggle to manage a software implementation project because they don't work for the software provider. They only know how the application should work, not how to make it work as it should. Find out what it really takes to define MVP, keep the project on schedule, and ensure software acceptance of end users.
Wondering Why It’s Taking So Long to Get a New Software Application Online? Or Why It's Hard for Your Team to Define Minimum Valuable Product (MVP)? Here's What I Know as an Insider.
- by: Sivakumar Lakshmanan
- Aug 2, 2023
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has shown us how data-driven insights from AI can transform demand planning for CPGs and help keep fresh food on our tables without anything going to waste - even during a global pandemic.
Empowering the Frontline: Inside Grupo Bimbo’s AI-Powered Transformation in Its Bakeries and the Stores It Stocks
- by: David Degrassi
- Aug 1, 2023
- When Zebra mobile devices are accidentally left at workers’ favorite lunch spot, a customer site or on a pallet in the yard, Device Tracker can now pinpoint their last known locations on a map.