- by: Mark Butler
- Aug 16, 2023
- Hear why you should be moving to the cloud, automating what you can and using gamification to make the hardest jobs easier than ever so people will be excited to work in a warehouse, even when the stakes are high.
Wondering How to Improve Warehouse Operations? Not Sure If Any Single “Solution” Will Work Like You Want? Put People First, Says One Supply Chain Executive, and Everything Will Be Okay.
- by: Lindsay Fahmi
- Aug 14, 2023
- Our experts explain the cost of giving your front-line workers the wrong type of mobile device for barcode scanning applications.
What Your Workers Can and Can’t Scan with Different Types of Mobile Devices
- by: Adam Petrus
- Aug 8, 2023
- From concerts to chili cook-offs, Super Bowls to youth sports tournaments, monster truck shows to motorsport races, there’s a lot that must happen to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. Here’s how Zebra tech helps.
Chalk Talk Episode #14: This is What It Really Takes to Ensure You Have the Ultimate Fan Experience
- by: Adam Arruda
- Jul 25, 2023
- We’ve added some new functionality to Zebra DNA Cloud as requested so you can more easily manage your workforce mobility solutions, including Workstation Connect.
Four New Ways You Can Use Zebra DNA Cloud (Whether or Not You Have an EMM)
- by: Wayne Miller
- Jul 20, 2023
- Each day, we’re finding that one particular technology can solve more and more healthcare-related problems, such as instrument sterility. Find out what it is and what’s driving these rapid discoveries.
Is There Really a Magic Wand for Healthcare Providers? One Hospital Program Director Says, “Yes!”
- by: Deanna Self
- Jul 19, 2023
- We have found a way instantly pinpoint the source of mobile system issues, and often mitigate them, which keeps both front-line and IT teams focused on more important tasks. Here’s how.
This Almost Mythical Tool Helped Us Finally Get a Grasp on Technology-Related Downtime in Our Distribution Centers – And No, It’s Not Something We Developed
- by: Nader Newman
- Jul 13, 2023
- Just because a Wi-Fi network is “available” doesn’t mean that it’s the right network to connect to at this moment. It’s a matter of productivity and whether or not your workers can actually get anything done. That’s why you're going to want to check out the Enhanced Connection Manager, which is going to let you decide whether WWAN (i.e., cellular) networks should be the first/automatic connection for your workers’ Android devices or whether to stick with WLAN (i.e., Wi-Fi).
Why You May Not Always Want Your Workers’ Android Mobile Devices to Automatically Connect to Wi-Fi
- by: Ash Sawhney
- Jul 6, 2023
- Software requires technical support and feature optimisation (just like hardware). So, unless you have access to experts via ongoing consulting services, the business impact of your software investment may disappoint.
You Might Be Losing Money on Your Enterprise Software Investments for This One (Completely Avoidable) Reason
- by: Jim Witherspoon
- Jul 5, 2023
- Between the expanding capabilities of machine vision systems, maturity of deep learning OCR, and modularity of industrial automation systems, you have an opportunity to de-risk your operations and meet SLAs with ease.
Industrial Automation Insider: One Expert Explains How Machine Vision Systems are Changing – and How They’ll Change Your Perception of Your Business
- by: John Wirthlin
- Jun 27, 2023
- Most federal, state, and local government agencies still rely on old-school track and trace methods, which means a lot is likely getting missed – or going missing – in warehouses and in transit. Here's how to fix it.
Why Governments Might Have the Biggest Supply Chain Problem of All (and the One Most Easily Fixed)
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Jun 22, 2023
- It’s never good when your blood is boiling. But it’s worse when blood samples are spoiled, and no one knows it.
How to Check If Blood Samples Stayed Chilled Out in Transit
- by: Stuart Hubbard
- Jun 14, 2023
- AI does not start and end with ChatGPT (or whatever other generative AI is creating the most buzz). So, let’s talk about what AI means for your business, including your workers.