If anyone is built to work harder, smarter and faster in a crisis, it’s a Zebra. Our employees have stepped up in incredible ways these past six months to do what some may have said was impossible. They’ve endured endless change, worked tirelessly to solve novel problems and fervently supported their colleagues, customers and communities in so many ways!
That is why we are overjoyed that so many Zebras have been recognized by third-party industry organizations and non-profits for their accomplishments these past six months! We know these individuals and teams are doing remarkable things both personally and professionally, despite the unprecedented challenges they are facing. It is wonderful to see others are also taking notice of – and appreciating – their hard work and dedication.
Check out the Zebras named below as well as those working behind the scenes to ensure Zebra’s technology solutions help our customers serve their end-users and communities!
Individuals Who are Making a Significant Mark
- Mark Wheeler, Supply Chain Strategy Lead, received the Allan Gilligan Award from the Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility (AIM Global). Established in 2012 to honor a revolutionary developer of supply chain standards across multiple industries, this award is given to a member of the industry who has made outstanding contributions to the development of automatic identification and data communications (AIDC) applications in materials handling and logistics in the supply chain.
- Julie Johnson, Vice President of Product Management, was named one of Crain’s Chicago Notable Women in STEM for serving as a leader and role model in science, tech, engineering and mathematics.
- Michael Mughetto, Vice President of Channel Sales, was named one of CRN’s 2020 Channel Chiefs for his leadership in driving Zebra’s channel agenda and evangelizing the importance of channel partnership. All Channel Chief honorees are selected by CRN's editorial staff on the basis of their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community and strategies for driving future growth and innovation.
- Gail Goebel, National Channel Sales Director, was named to the 2020 CRN Women of the Channel list for efforts in helping to drive channel success.
Company-Wide Collaborations and a Culture of Caring
- Zebra received the Red Cross 2020 Wesbury Award for its efforts to “enhance the visibility of the local Red Cross and help it deliver services and messages of health, safety and preparedness to all communities.”
Cheers to all! We are proud of you!