- by: Alex Fryer
- May 18, 2020
- With the right APIs, it can be easy to extract valuable enterprise intelligence.
How Well Do You Know – Really Know – Your Business?
- by: Jeff Schmitz
- May 11, 2020
- Manufacturers and warehouse operators need to track inbound and outbound shipments. Retailers need to keep tabs on inventory. Healthcare providers must be able to locate equipment and supplies stat. RFID tags can do all that – and much more.
Why RFID Should Be Seen As 'Enabling,' Not 'Disruptive,' Of Business
- by: Shohail Ahmed
- April 17, 2020
- Intelligent automation, IoT and 5G may have come on the scene at precisely the right time.
These are the Emerging Technologies That Can Help Workers, Customers Practice Social Distancing More Successfully
- by: Joe Savino
- March 26, 2020
- Trust us, this type of goodbye is a good thing.
QSRs Say “Bye, Bye, Bye” to Customers Faster Than Ever with These Line-Busting Tech Tools
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- March 09, 2020
- Thorough disinfection of mobile computers, tablets, printers, scanners and other devices is critical to infection control in workplaces and public spaces. But there is a right and wrong way to do it.
Washing Your Hands is Important, but So is Cleaning the Devices that Your Hands Touch All Day Long
- by: Joe Savino
- December 17, 2019
- Free food doesn’t necessarily translate into “happy meals” for customers at fast casual and quick service restaurants (QSR).
Restaurateurs: Study Reveals that Service “Speed” Is a Bigger Deal Than “Deals”
- by: Steve Mulroy
- September 02, 2019
- Mobile devices aren’t the only way to deliver highly engaging and personalised customer experiences in hospitality and retail environments
Want to Provide a More Interactive Customer Experience? Turn Your Attention to Kiosk Technologies
- by: Christine Weber
- June 13, 2019
- The History of Zebra's Wristband Business