- by: Drew Ehlers
- Sep 20, 2023
- No matter how much technology enables to run your business more efficiently, people are still the ones responsible for your success (and developing the technology that allows you to work in new, better ways so that success becomes possible). So, it's time to give credit where credit is due - and make sure we're thinking about technology in the context of human impact.
A Look at Labor: Are You Giving Too Much Credit to Technology?
- by: Erv Comer
- Sep 12, 2023
- What questions should you be asking mobile device manufacturers about security in your solicitations? And what are Zebra’s responses to these questions? We ask a mobile security expert to weigh in on both.
Ask the Expert: “What Questions Should I Be Asking Mobile Device Manufacturers About Security in My Solicitations?”
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- Aug 30, 2023
- Learn why (and how) you should migrate from ITS Mobile, SAPConsole and Windows mobile apps to “Mobile Inventory Templates,” and what the process was like for two global companies that have already migrated.
There’s a New Alternative to Legacy SAP Mobile Solutions That You May Want to Look Into
- by: Erv Comer
- Aug 21, 2023
- Erv Comer is an engineer who has spent the last 35 years focused on security. This is what he wants you to ask (and) know before you buy another mobile computer or tablet, especially if you plan to use it for business purposes.
Let’s Talk About Mobile Device Security, Because Your Device May Not Be as Secure as You Want Out of the Box (Thanks to Your Device Manufacturer)
- by: Lindsay Fahmi
- Aug 14, 2023
- Our experts explain the cost of giving your front-line workers the wrong type of mobile device for barcode scanning applications.
What Your Workers Can and Can’t Scan with Different Types of Mobile Devices
- by: Adam Petrus
- Aug 8, 2023
- From concerts to chili cook-offs, Super Bowls to youth sports tournaments, monster truck shows to motorsport races, there’s a lot that must happen to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. Here’s how Zebra tech helps.
Chalk Talk Episode #14: This is What It Really Takes to Ensure You Have the Ultimate Fan Experience
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Aug 7, 2023
- The more mainstream AI becomes in business, the more important it becomes for developers and engineers to adopt best practices – and for technology buyers and IT managers to understand those practices. So, we asked an AI expert to share the practices he and his team use to bring AI into production, including the use of ML Ops.
Ask the AI Expert: “How Should I Be Leveraging Machine Learning Operations (ML Ops) to Put AI in Production?”
- by: Ash Sawhney
- Aug 4, 2023
- Your in-house team may struggle to manage a software implementation project because they don't work for the software provider. They only know how the application should work, not how to make it work as it should. Find out what it really takes to define MVP, keep the project on schedule, and ensure software acceptance of end users.
Wondering Why It’s Taking So Long to Get a New Software Application Online? Or Why It's Hard for Your Team to Define Minimum Valuable Product (MVP)? Here's What I Know as an Insider.
- by: David Degrassi
- Aug 1, 2023
- When Zebra mobile devices are accidentally left at workers’ favorite lunch spot, a customer site or on a pallet in the yard, Device Tracker can now pinpoint their last known locations on a map.
Hot Update! You Can Now Use Public Maps to Find Your Missing Zebra Mobile Devices.
- by: Adam Arruda
- Jul 25, 2023
- We’ve added some new functionality to Zebra DNA Cloud as requested so you can more easily manage your workforce mobility solutions, including Workstation Connect.