Collaborative Mobile Workflows
- by: Pete Daugherty
- Jan 18, 2023
- There are far too many good software tools out there to guide associates’ every move and automate decision-making. No one should feel like they are lacking direction or support.
Where Are Banks Falling Short on Branch Efficiency?
- by: Lesly Gonzalez
- Jan 12, 2023
- Executing modern store operations will require more than just a few upgrades at the point of sale. But they will be worth it when they help save sales – and save you money on energy bills. Find out how the Zebra Workstation Connect platform can help you improve, and speed up, all sorts of customer transactions...away from traditional registers.
Today’s Shoppers Want and Need Everything to Happen Faster in Retail Stores. Making This One Change on the Floor and Even in the Back Office Can Help.
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- Nov 29, 2022
- Omnichannel is omnipresent, so it’s time to sync up your store, nail the fresh perimeter, optimize your online assortment, and support your people. Here’s how.
4 Critical Steps Toward Owning the Omnichannel Experience in Grocery
- by: Brian Wallace
- Nov 21, 2022
- Think a float pool is the best way to keep your permanent bank branch staff from being underwater as foot traffic and customer demands increase? Here’s why you may want to think twice.
Branch Banking Strategies for Market-Level Scheduling
- by: John Pomerleau
- Nov 16, 2022
- Do you know why IP ratings, drop specs, processing power, and the different security, UX and workflow-specific features really matter to your business? Or how they work with other tech to help workers deliver results?
This is What Spec Sheets Won’t Tell You About New Mobile Computers Such as the Ultra-Rugged Zebra TC73 or TC78
- by: Rikki Jennings
- Oct 31, 2022
- Clinicians are calling for more support. This is one of the easiest and fastest ways you can give it to them.
What You Can Offer Your Nurses via the Right Unified Communication Solution
- by: Michael Sparks
- Oct 25, 2022
- Afraid that technology will complicate things for your law enforcement agency? Here’s evidence that it won’t.
Ask the Experts: How Much Efficiency Can I Really Expect to Gain from an Automated Evidence Management Solution?
- by: Harsh Joshi
- Oct 19, 2022
- Rugged enterprise tablets like the Zebra ET40 and ET45 are both budget friendly and bottom-line boosters, despite what consumer device manufacturers want you to believe.
The Real Purpose of “Purpose-Built” Tablets is to Save – and Make – You More Money
- by: Brian Wallace
- Oct 3, 2022
- You may think branch staff have the tools they need to be agile and nimble, and to provide an excellent customer experience, but they don’t. Here’s the truth about technology.
If You Want to Streamline Operational Processes at Your Bank Branches, You Must Simplify Communications and Tasks. These Changes May Help.
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Sep 14, 2022
- With its new RFID solution, DRMP can better monitor and manage the movement of its high-value tools across multiple states and large-scale projects.
Civil Engineering and Surveying Firm Turns to Zebra for Help Tracking Expensive Assets
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Sep 7, 2022
- There are several mobility solutions now available to suit clinicians’ needs and preferences, including healthcare-grade rugged tablets.
Why Let Inadequate Tech Interfere with Patient Care?
- by: Kevin Tapscott
- Aug 30, 2022
- Streamlining communication, labor scheduling and the execution of store operations is essential to beating the competition and building the store of the future.
These 3 Strategies Are Essential for Any Retailer Who Wants to Create Future-Ready Stores Today