- by: Lesly Gonzalez
- Jan 12, 2023
- Executing modern store operations will require more than just a few upgrades at the point of sale. But they will be worth it when they help save sales – and save you money on energy bills. Find out how the Zebra Workstation Connect platform can help you improve, and speed up, all sorts of customer transactions...away from traditional registers.
Today’s Shoppers Want and Need Everything to Happen Faster in Retail Stores. Making This One Change on the Floor and Even in the Back Office Can Help.
- by: Dan Baldwin
- Jan 11, 2023
- Retail, logistics, shipping, and warehouse teams are having to move more cold chain goods every day. So, they will appreciate how the Zebra RS6100 can survive extreme temps and help them maintain a steady tempo.
Industry’s First Freezer-Rated, Single Finger Bluetooth Wearable Scanner Hits the Market at Just the Right Time
- by: David Turturro
- Nov 17, 2022
- It can also help your overall business become more sustainable (financially and environmentally speaking) by “turning off the lights” more often, without leaving customers or cashiers in the dark.
Retailers: This Technology Can Reduce Your Electricity Usage (and Bills) at Checkout Lanes
- by: John Pomerleau
- Nov 16, 2022
- Do you know why IP ratings, drop specs, processing power, and the different security, UX and workflow-specific features really matter to your business? Or how they work with other tech to help workers deliver results?
This is What Spec Sheets Won’t Tell You About New Mobile Computers Such as the Ultra-Rugged Zebra TC73 or TC78
- by: Gene Hofer
- Nov 2, 2022
- It takes a certain skill, a little inventiveness, and a lot of science to create the barcode labels, RFID tags and environmental sensors that keep you connected to your products, packages, pallets and people. Check this out.
These Scientists are Behind Some of the Greatest Tech Innovations of Our Time. Find Out What They’re Doing at Zebra’s Supplies and Sensors R&D Innovation Labs.
- by: Michael Fein
- Oct 27, 2022
- If you haven’t thought about how you’re going to take advantage of RFID or comply with a growing number of customers’ RFID track and trace requirements, that’s okay. Just start with the fundamentals.
As More Industries Race to Adopt RFID, There are a Few Things You Should Do to Keep Your Organization at the Forefront
- by: Harsh Joshi
- Oct 19, 2022
- Rugged enterprise tablets like the Zebra ET40 and ET45 are both budget friendly and bottom-line boosters, despite what consumer device manufacturers want you to believe.
The Real Purpose of “Purpose-Built” Tablets is to Save – and Make – You More Money
- by: Jonathan Marshall
- Oct 18, 2022
- New models, such as the Zebra ZT231 and ZT111 are smaller, more affordable and loaded with new features that make it easier to keep your printers online and your business moving forward.
Industrial Printers Are More Valuable and Accessible to Your Business Than You Might Think
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Oct 17, 2022
- Once every good is tagged, you can do some pretty “genius” things as Fast Company reported.
Why Every Retailer Should Follow Walmart’s Lead with RFID
- by: Adam Arruda
- Oct 5, 2022
- On the surface, it may look like Zebra DNA Cloud replaces your EMM. But look closer and you’ll see that it actually makes your Zebra mobile devices easier to manage, no matter how you manage them.
Ask the Expert: What Is Zebra DNA Cloud? And Does It Replace My Enterprise Mobility Management Solution?
- by: Matt Kowalski
- Sep 29, 2022
- The new GS1 Tag Data Standard (TDS 2.0) makes it easier than ever to automate data collection throughout the supply chain using a combination of barcode and RFID technology.
Breaking News: There’s Now a Better Way to Track and Trace Food (Thanks to GS1)
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Sep 14, 2022
- With its new RFID solution, DRMP can better monitor and manage the movement of its high-value tools across multiple states and large-scale projects.
Civil Engineering and Surveying Firm Turns to Zebra for Help Tracking Expensive Assets